Uther Arena?

85 Human Warlock
I logged on to check Uthers arena teams and noticed about 4teams above 2200 and many others getting close to that! (keep up the good work on putting Uther in the top 100 teams)

I moused over some teams and saw old school players I expected to be rated high. ie: Teddy, Secondary (2x?) lolz, asura, monache, Thorngil, and Nephthyz. But I noticed some new players or rerolls or name changes!

Who is you people?

I'm Usedchemical->Clydekill->now Crownroyals. I've been rolling on Uther since UBRS was a raid... lol

oh and nerf frost mages... :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
While I am at 2050 right now, i'm normally at or above 2200. I'm Gankx the orc rogue if you remember the name. I remember fighting Usedchemical back at 60.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ah I remember you GankX... we used to talk about you on alliance side! you were one to be respected and avoided!! lol.

Did you play with that elemental Shaman who made those pvp videos @ lvl60? (forgot his name)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Jonwayne? I know he made a pvp video, and I did pvp with him. I also played with Jondolar abd Sassin who were both ele, but I don't think they made a pvp video.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Yeah! Jonwayne! that was the guy! I remember Jondolar and Sassin too. good times!

Keep the old school players reuniting!!

oh and still... Nerf frost mages. <3
Edited by Crownroyals on 2/6/2011 12:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Yeah Secondary! Your team is rolling good man. keep it up! I qued against you twice with my 3s team... I think I was able to cast 6instant casts (that were dispeled) and maybe 1 fear! damn cyclones and sheeps! haha.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I've just been getting into arenas lately...so far i have noticed it's a little frustrating to find a group on this server, but still good times. Mostly just for points :)
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Thought all high-ranked teams stopped playing to hold their rating.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Delifresh.
Reply Quote
10/21/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Deliriumz
Delifresh.

/thread
Reply Quote
My MMR wasn't 3k when the season started.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
10/21/2011 08:25 AMPosted by Vapori

That and no one wants to sit in 10 minute queues to play sub 2400 teams. You won't even get a point. Even if you arrange games vs another team at your mmr it will most likely not pop.
Also the cross bg system scans your battlegroup first so even if there was say another team at your mmr queueing on bg9 you wouldn't get them until the 2200 team you sat in a 10 min queue for stopped queueing entirely.

2850 Asane =/
It might have been if the r1 team wasn't half of our losses. Those guys are real jerks.

Deli
Fresh
Edited by Deliriumz on 10/22/2011 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah man it was really great our MMR was 3k+. Especially on tich when Zamdawg and I went from 2200 mmr -> 2750 mmr after the mmr nerf.

Oh and that other time when Deliriant and I do RLS and go from 2k mmr -> 2600 on a 98% w/l.

Oh there was that other time too on Hydraxis when i leveled a rogue/hunter/Rsham team from 1900 mmr -> 2750. Fun comp.

So great we're only sitting high because of our 3k mmr. We sure lucked out!

10/21/2011 08:25 AMPosted by Vapori

Not really. It's not enjoyable, as Del said, to sit in 10+ min qs to fight some 2k team worth nothing. So we just Q on alts. :)

-Secondaryz
Edited by Ppmaste on 10/23/2011 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I hear ya. I've never made it past 1900 so dunno what that's like. I seem to always quit WoW at the point where I really get into Arena...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah man it was really great our MMR was 3k+. Especially on tich when Zamdawg and I went from 2200 mmr -> 2750 mmr after the mmr nerf.

Oh and that other time when Deliriant and I do RLS and go from 2k mmr -> 2600 on a 98% w/l.

Oh there was that other time too on Hydraxis when i leveled a rogue/hunter/Rsham team from 1900 mmr -> 2750. Fun comp.

So great we're only sitting high because of our 3k mmr. We sure lucked out!

Not really. It's not enjoyable, as Del said, to sit in 10+ min qs to fight some 2k team worth nothing. So we just Q on alts. :)

-Secondaryz

http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/Secondari117/?action=view&current=photo2.jpg

Aint that the truth

ps. The guy on the right is not me.
Edited by Secondaryy on 10/24/2011 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
hey gankx what ever happened to MarQ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]