Korgath Guild Progression Thread

90 Blood Elf Paladin
*IMPORTANT NOTE!!! PLEASE READ!*
As long as this thread remains stickied, I am happy to update your Guild Information section that contains your website, raiding size and style, and a bit about your guild. I will preform updates occasionally. If there are more than a few updates, I will rename the thread to Korgath Guild Information and move the guild info to the top post.

Note: This is not really intended to be a place for you to spam for recruitment, and I'd prefer if you didn't constantly update that you're looking for a rogue or a healer, as that information gets outdated quickly. It is instead supposed to be a Korgath yellow pages if you will, for people to find guilds that match their preferred style and raiding times.

*UPDATE* I no longer plan on updating this thread. Go to http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/korgath to see a comprehensive and up to date progression list for Korgath guilds.

I will leave the rest of the progression thread alone, as it was when I stopped updating it simply for sentimental value. If any mods are reading this, you can unsticky this thread if you wish. If anyone else wants to try their hand at a progression thread, go for it, though I don't believe there is really any need for one anymore.

25 Man Progression

Guild Firelands

[H] Gentlemens Club [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] 9/12/11
[A] Dread [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] 9/29/11
[A] Insomniax [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [x]
[H] Resurgence [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [x]
[A] Existence [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [x]
[H] Afterlife [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [x]
[H] Nothing Is Eternal [■] [■] [■] [■] [x] [■] [x]
[A] Grown Ups [■] [■] [■] [■] [x] [■] [x]
[H] Nightwatch [■] [x] [■] [■] [x] [■] [x]
[A] Get Well Soon [■] [x] [■] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[H] Natural Selection [■] [x] [■] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[A] Vindictive [■] [x] [■] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[A] Atonement [■] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [_]

Current Bosses (in the order they will be tracked):
1. Shannox
2. Beth'tilac
3. Lord Rhyolith
4. Alysrazor
5. Baleroc
6. Majordomo Staghelm
7. Ragnaros
Edited by Voltage on 10/17/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10 Man Progression

Guild Firelands

[H] Cookie Monsters [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] 10/3/11
[A] Burning Sensations [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] 10/4/11
[A] Malum Factum [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] 10/27/11
[H] Skinnable [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [x]
[A] Crimson Banditos [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [x]
[H] Conviction [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [x]
[A] HardcoreCasuals [■] [x] [■] [x] [x] [■] [x]
[A] Resilient [■] [x] [■] [x] [x] [■] [x]
[H] Delusion of Grandeur [■] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[A] Heals Dont Crit [■] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[A] Crisp [■] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[A] BS Team Casual [■] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[H] Myrmidon [■] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[H] Et Deleat [■] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[A] Scoops Häagen Dazs [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [ ]
[A] THUGZ N PUDDI [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [ ]
[A] Easily Overlooked [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [ ]
[H] Effective [x] [x] [ ] [x] [x] [ ] [ ]
[A] Ascension [x] [x] [x] [ ] [x] [ ] [ ]
[H] Disgruntled Employees [x] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

1. Shannox
2. Beth'tilac
3. Lord Rhyolith
4. Alysrazor
5. Baleroc
6. Majordomo Staghelm
7. Ragnaros
Edited by Voltage on 10/31/2011 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is intended to be the raid progression guide for Korgath guilds. I'm tired of wowprogress and the other sites not being accurate, so I've decided to revive our progression thread.

How the thread is going to work:
First make sure that your guild is added to the list of guilds in the posts below. I am not going to go hunting for your guild's recruitment thread or your website in order to determine what bosses you have down and what size raids you do. Here is the template for adding your guild:

Guild Name:
Current Progression:
Raid Size (10/25):
Raid Times:
Comments:

Note: I will edit your comments to fit within 3 lines, so don't be too wordy please

Once you have posted this information, I will add you to either the 10 man or 25 man progression list and then post your guild information in a separate post below the progress list.

As soon as you are added to the list, then you can start posting when your guild gets progression kills. Post the boss you killed as well as the date if it was earlier than the date of your post. BE HONEST please. I will start checking achievements if I find out that people are lying on their posts. I will try to update several times a week, so don't jump on me if I haven't updated within an hour of your post.

I will order it by overall amount of kills. All normal and heroic kills are worth 1 point essentially, so I will add them up and rank according to that order. If there is a tie, the guild with the earlier kill will be ranked higher. I will be tracking 10 man and 25 man progression in separate posts.

"x" represents a kill on normal mode
"■" represents a kill on hard mode

"_" represents a kill on normal mode in a different raid size than you are currently being tracked in
"x" represents a kill on hard mode in a different raid size than you are currently being tracked in

Note: The underlinings currently do not have any bearing on your standings as this is a progression list based on raid size.

1. Shannox
2. Beth'tilac
3. Lord Rhyolith
4. Alysrazor
5. Baleroc
6. Majordomo Staghelm
7. Ragnaros

Index:
Post 1: 25 man progression
Post 2: 10 man progression
Post 3: Information
Post 4: Guild info
Post 5: Guild info
Post 6: Guild info
Post 7: Tier 11
Edited by Voltage on 6/28/2011 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alliance Guild Information

• <Ascension> [10] Tues-Thurs 7:30-11:30 PM ST Ascensiontheguild.guildlaunch.com
    Ascension is a guild that has been around for years and is looking for dedicated, exceptional raiders for 10 man progression.

• <Atonement> [25]Tue,Wed,Thu,Sun 7-10pm ST www.AtonementGuild.net
    Atonement was formed in August of 2010 as a reformation of one of the top progression guilds on Korgath. Atonement is made up primarily of adults with full time jobs and families. We keep our raiding schedule light while still pushing the highest level of progression available.

• <Burning Sensations> [25] Sun-Thurs 8:00 PM ST to 12:00 ST www.burning-sensations.com
    We are a long standing presence in the Korgath community. We've been around since the beginning of The Burning Crusade and we've fully cleared both expansions before major nerfs.

• <Burning Sensations> Team Casual [10] Monday & Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm PST
    Team Casual is mostly comprised of older school raiders who decided to go casual. We simply don’t have the time to play as hard core as we used to, but we still want to explore the World of Warcraft raid content. lol

• <Crimson Banditos> [10] Mon-Thurs 7-11pm ST http://www.crimsonbanditos.com/
    We are currently looking for Healers and Dps of most varieties to fill our 25 man raid.

• <Crisp> [10] Mon-Wed 7:30-11ST crisp.guildlaunch.com

• <Dread> [25] Sun-Thurs 7:00 PM ST to 11:30 ST www.dread-korgath.com

• <Easily Overlooked> [10] http://easilyoverlooked.com/guild/\
    Our focus is niether hardcore nor casual with a three-day per week raiding schedule. Please visit the recruitment forums for information about joining.

• <Existence> [25] Mon-Thurs 6:30-10:30pm ST www.existencegaming.com
    Existence has retained its core raid team and leadership since Sunwell during TBC. We provide raid consumables and enchants/gems for all raiders who pass trial. If you're competent, skilled and mature and want to raid with like-minded players, fill out an app!

• <Get Well Soon> [25] Mon-Thurs 8 PM - 12 ST http://getwellsoon.mmoguildsites.com/

• <Grown Ups> [25] Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (8:30-11:30 ST) http://grown-ups.us
    Small, adult guild focused on both 10 and 25 man raid content. The guild was created over 2 years ago and we're currently focusing on current raid content in the new Cataclysm expansion

• <HardcoreCasuals> [25] Tues-Thurs 6:45-11pm hccguild.com

• <Heals Dont Crit> [10] www.healsdontcrit.guildlaunch.com

• <Insomniax> [25] Sun-Weds 11pm-2-2:30am ST http://insomniax.mmoguildsites.com
    Late-night raiding has been the signature of the guild for the past 3 years. It is very important for us to recruit and keep people who prefer to or can only raid late like older working professionals and students who wish to raid and satisfy real life commitments. We use a loot council

• <Malum Factum> [10] Weekday Team: Tue-Thu 8pm-12am ST, Weekend Team: Thu/Sun 8pm
    malumfactum.com - We are an all adult gaming community founded in 2003 by gamers for gamers with two 10-man raiding teams.

• <Resilient> [10] Sun-Wed 9-11 CST

• <Vindictive> [25] 6:30-10 ST Tues-Thurs http://www.vindguild.com/index.php
    We are a semi casual friendly raiding guild that recently transferred here and have been together since beta. We are currently full on tanks and currently recruiting DPS and Heals.
Edited by Voltage on 10/17/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde Guild Information

• <Conviction> [10] Tues-Weds 8:00-11:30 ST http://conviction.omgforum.net/
    Conviction, a former top 5 server raiding guild, is back and recruiting for our 10 man raid group to push heroic modes. We have been together since early Wrath and have a very solid core. We prioritize quality of quantity, and expect to make very good use of the time that we do raid.

• <Cookie Monsters> [10] Mon/Weds 8:30-11:30 ST + Sun 7-11 ST Redefineguild.org
    We were formally known as Redefine. We came to Korgath in Wrath, and decide to stick to 10 mans for Cataclysm. We're a group of close friends that have played together for 3-4 years. We're also looking to add a hunter to the roster.

• <Delusion of Grandeur> [10] Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 ST http://delusion-of-grandeur.wowstead.com/

• <Disgruntled Employees> [10] Tues-Thurs disemp.guildportal.com
    We are in need of pally healers and lock dps

• <Effective> [10] Tues-Thurs 7:30-10:30ST effective.wowstead.com
    We are a 10 man casual raiding guild. All very laid back group. Focusing on progression after getting our 10 man core lined out. We accept any and all players. Effective was formed in BC and brought back in Cata. Nicest guild on the server imo :)

• <Et Deleat> [10] Wed/Thu 10pm-1am ST etdeleat.enjin.com

• <Myrmidon> [10] Wed/Thu/Mon 9pm-12am ST http://clickthelightwell.com
    A serious 10man progression unit running ventless, and as such deaf and hearing-impared friendly. Mature players only, as we are a very selective bunch do to our alternative and refined methodology in both raiding and guild policy/structure. We do it differently, but we do it well.

• <Natural Selection> [25] Sun-Weds 10pm-1am ST http://www.nsguild.net

• <Nightwatch> [25/10] Friday & Saturday 6:45-11pm ST http://nwguild.guildomatic.com/
    Weekend guild.

• <Nothing is Eternal> [25] Tues-THurs 8:45-12:15pm ST
    http://nothingiseternal.guildomatic.com/

• <Resurgence> [25] Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sun, 7:30-10:30pm ST http://resurgence-korgath.enjin.com

• <Skinnable> [10] Mon-Wed 9PM-12AM ST http://skinnable.wowstead.com
    Semi-Casual guild made up of mostly RL friends working on progressing through heroics. Check the website or whisper Manamilk, Mosway, or Bottoms recruiting information.
Edited by Voltage on 10/17/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Past Progression: Tier 11

These lists represent progression when Firelands was released. Dates indicate the date that Tier 11 was fully cleared by the guild. Dates in italics indicate full clears post patch 4.2

25 Man Progression

Guild TotFW BwD BoT

[H] Gentlemens Club [■|■] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|■|■|■] 3/8/11
[A] Burning Sensations [■|■] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|■|■|■] 5/6/11
[A] Dread [■|■] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|■|■|■] 5/12/11
[A] Insomniax [■|■] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|■|■|■] 6/27/11
[A] Get Well Soon [■|x] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|x|■|■]
[H] Conviction [■|x] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|x|x| ]
[H] Natural Selection [■|x] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|x|x| ]
[A] Atonement [■|x] [■|■|■|■|■|x] [■|■|x|x| ]
[A] Grown Ups [x|_] [■|x|■|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Lockdown [x|x] [■|x|x|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Nightwatch [x|_] [■|x|x|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Notorious [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Pandora [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x|x| ]
[H] AfterLife [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x|x| ]
[A] Eradication [x| ] [x|x|x|x| | ] [x|x|x|x| ]
[A] Tremor [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x| | ]

10 Man Progression

Guild TotFW BwD BoT

[H] Cookie Monsters [■|■] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|x|■| ] 8/30/11
[H] Choke [■|■] [■|■|■|■|■|■] [■|■|x|■| ]
[H] good mens [x|x] [■|■|■|■|■|x] [■|■|x|x| ]
[H] Delusion of Grandeur [x|x] [■|■|■|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Heals Dont Crit [x|x] [■|x|■|■|■|x] [■|■|x|x| ]
[H] Team Wi [x|x] [■|x|■|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] TFO [x|x] [x|x|■|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Crisp [x|x] [x|x|■|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Skinnable [x|x] [■|x|x|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Stratus [x|x] [x|x|■|x|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Crimson Banditos [x|x] [■|x|x|x|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] VLM [x|x] [x|x|x|■|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Sippin Haterade [x|x] [x|x|x|x|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Imperious [x|x] [x|x|x|x|■|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Ye Olde Guilde [x|x] [x|x|x|■|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Toxicology [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Passive Aggressive [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Reign [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] We Picked Charmander [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Sovereign [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[H] Raiding with Scissors [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Ascension [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [■|x|x|x| ]
[A] Death Count [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [x|x|x|x| ]
[A] Offensive Xfers [x|x] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x|x| ]
[H] Victum Vel Intereo [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x|x] [x|x|x|x| ]
[H] Effective [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x|x| ]
[A] ReKoil [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x| | ]
[A] Extreme Violence [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x| | ]
[H] Iron Phalanx [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x|x| | ]
[A] Eternal Vigilance [x| ] [x|x|x|x|x| ] [x|x| | | ]

Bosses in the order they will be tracked:

TotFW (Throne of the Four Winds)
Conclave of Winds
Al'Akir

BwD (Blackwing Descent)
Magmaw
Omnitron Defense System
Maloriak
Atramedes
Chimaeron
Nefarion

BoT (Bastion of Twilight)
Halfus Wyrmbreaker
Valiona and Theralion
Twilight Ascendant Council
Cho'gall
Sinestra
Edited by Voltage on 8/31/2011 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Past Progression: Post 2

Ok, feel free to post up your guild info and remember to update when you get a progression kill.
Edited by Voltage on 8/12/2011 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm assuming that the "■" are heroic mode kills. ;]

Glad that we have another thread up. Reporting for sticky.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2011 7:43 PMPosted by Voltage
In the lists "x" represents a kill on normal mode, "■" represents a kill on hard mode

gawd L2read XD

but yes you are correct
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
gawd L2read XD

but yes you are correct

Yeah, sorry Volt. I skimmed.

*whistle*
Edited by Teeze on 2/5/2011 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Guild Name: <Stratus>
Current Progression: 11/12
Raid Size (10/25): 10
Raid Times: Tu/Th/Sun 6:30-10:30 Server Tme
Comments: We are a semi casual guild focused on end-game progression. However we also try to cater to casual players who are simply looking for others to run heroics, PVP, or simply level with. Our target audience is college students and young professionals.
Edited by Huggybaer on 2/5/2011 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Guild Name: <Grown Ups>
Current Progression: 10/12 in 10 man (Nef/Al still up), 9/12 in 25 man (3 end bosses still up)
Raid Size (10/25): Shifting towards 25 man but more progressed in 10 currently. (Probably post us in 25)
Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (8:30-11:30 ST)
Comments: [A] <Grown Ups> (Korgath-US) is a small, adult guild focused on both 10 and 25 man raid content. The guild was created over 2 years ago and we're currently focusing on current raid content in the new Cataclysm expansion.
Edited by Tehcougar on 2/6/2011 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/korgath/rating.tier11_25

its accurate for us!
Edited by Halanii on 2/6/2011 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated. I'd rather just not go through wowprogress because it isn't accurately tracking kills for many 25 man guilds, and it is hard to tell some cases, like Grown Ups who posted above, whether they want to be tracked as a 10 man or 25 man guild (or whether they want to be tracked at all).

In addition, I want guilds to post their info so I can get a good guild resource going here for people who are looking for a guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Guild Name: ReKoil
Current Progression: 4/12 [Magmaw, Omnotron, Halfus, Djinn Council.]
Raid Size (10/25): 10
Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. 9pm-12pm ST.
Comments: We are currently seeking a few more people for our second ten man. Another tank and healer should provide us with enough to get that second ten man started. I am confident that we will be very successful in the near future. This core group has been very successful in past expansions on a different server.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Al'akir Down for <We Picked Charmander>
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Guild Name: <Cookie Monsters>
Current Progression: 12/12 Normal
Raid Size (10/25): 10 man
Raid Times: Monday + Wednesday 8:30 - 11:30ish CST + Sunday 7:00 - 11:00 CST
Comments: We were formally known as Redefine. We came to Korgath in Wrath, and decide to stick to 10 mans for Cataclysm. We're a group of close friends that have played together for 3-4 years. We're also looking to add a hunter to the roster.

Seleyzor is mean
Setzer is fat
Munchken is nice
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Guild Name: Adjective Noun
Current Progression: 10/12
Raid Size (10/25): 10 & 25
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30ST-11:30ST
Comments: We have additional raid nights which are completely optional. On these nights, 10 mans are formed. 18+ only. Looking for Discipline Priest & Mages. As for the guild itself, we like to have a lot of fun and screw around on off nights. Lots of random pvp, world pvp, and flying in circles around Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated.

Mana, I put you in 25 man progression, as I would assume guilds that run 25 mans want to be on that list. I am rather reluctant to stick one guild on both lists, so I hope this is ok with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]