Love is in the Air

85 Orc Warrior
Any Alliance and Horde willing to get together in a group for that rose petal achievement 1 week from today? Its a pain in the ass and would be easier if we just got in a big group somewhere and got it out of the way
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Im down
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Heh,

You know what the messed up thing is? I used up my petals getting most of the horde ones, and then I go to get some ram faction, and the first two alliance I kill was an 85 gnome warlock and an 85 human DK... Right when I had zero petals :(
Reply Quote
I'll probably just hang out in Deepholm while waiting for my heroic queue. That's what I did for the Christmas stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I have tried to complete this particular achieve and have found that the throwing of petals on a fellow Horde member does not work. The petals rain down on me only and not the Toon targeted, I get the buff. Are any of you guys having a similar issue with toons from your own faction?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]