DPS and/or Tank LF raiding guild.

I am a enhance DPS shaman currently my most geared character. I am also working on a warrior tank named Theboneman. I currently have no raiding experience but can do decent DPS. I am looking for a raiding guild that fits my schedule better. I am 6 hours ahead of server time and I am a fast leaner, I also know how to play my class.

My previous guilds were good. I have always left on good terms. I would be open for raiding at 1pm-5pm any day. I can raid at any time sat-mon. The times i gave are server times.
Edited by Shavemeclean on 2/6/2011 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Good luck in your search Shave, if only we had more 3rd shifters to raid at those times.
Reply Quote
Thxs man raiding 1 day a week if that is not cutting it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
<--- is in the US Marine Corps, and currently works the 3rd shift a.k.a.The Graveyard Shift.

trust me, i hear u man...finding raiding guilds at my time was horrible. Luckily, i found a pretty awesome guild, with a tight group of friends that welcomed me into their guild and treated me like i had been there since the first day they founded the guild :)
Reply Quote
<----USAF i work on the flight line for 12 hour shifts. I live in Germany. damn time zone change. i am tempted just to post a forum on the public guild forms. I miss raiding a lot i just want to switch and be-able to do it again.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
<----USAF i work on the flight line for 12 hour shifts. I live in Germany. damn time zone change. i am tempted just to post a forum on the public guild forms. I miss raiding a lot i just want to switch and be-able to do it again.

i work out on the flightline too bro :) in the Marine Corps, my job is called Aviation Ordnance...i dont know what u guys call it in the Air Force. I have been out to a few AF bases in my time though. Most recently i was at Kirtland AFB out in Albuquerque, New Mexico :) freakin awesome base
Reply Quote
I don't know what that would follow under as. Prolly just another Maintenance position on our side. I am a Air Transporter. I deal with mainly up and downloading of pax and cargo. You prolly see us out there working. We deal with everything on the flightline except maintenance and fueling basically. Biggest squadron on base.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
ahh ur a payload manager...yea that was my first job in the marine corps. We call that job "Aircrew". We send our guys to Oklahoma i believe to go and cross-train with u guys for the C-130's
Reply Quote
nah we don't fly. we actually are the ones pushing the cargo(or driving) on the ground. Aircrew just checks the restraint and go to sleep during the flight. <.< >.> I drive the loaders and what not. It took me awhile ordinance. You must work on jets and what not. We don't have jets here. Just cargo birds.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
i actually work on MV-22 Ospreys/AH-1 Cobras/UH-1 Hueys, my job is to load all of the explosives, .50 Cal machine guns, M240D machine guns, chaff, flares, Hellfire missiles, AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles...pretty much anything that goes BOOM!!! my job is the one that normal people usually call "Death From Above" lol....but yea i kno the job u do, and then the Aircrew go and take all the credit for ur work. we call them Cry Chiefs in the Marine Corps ^_^
Reply Quote
That's cool. I don't complain about them, I just yell at the load cause he doesn't know what he talking about. You would be surprised at how many loads I have seen(even experienced ones) that do not know what they are talking about. I just argue with them and I enjoy it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]