Alliance Vanguard rep PLEASE HELP !

(Locked)

85 Gnome Rogue
My Gnome Combat Rogue is an engineer and is maxed out at 540. I would like to buy the Chopper plans and the parts to build them. I found out that I have to be exalted with the Alliance Vanguard faction in order to do this. So, I have gotten the AV rep all the way to Revered by doing Northrend dungeon runs. Last night I reach level 83, now I can not get into the dungeons anymore. I do not want to do the stupid daily quests to get to exalted. I will just quit playing WoW. I was really looking forward to building all 9 of my toons a Chopper. Now I can not.

BLIZZARD, YOU NEED TO FIX THIS CRAP! Either allow players to continue doing the dungeons for the Alliance Vanguard rep after reaching level 83, or offer an Alliance Vanguard taberd, or make it so that a play does not have to be exalted with any faction in order to buy the Chopper plans and parts. Now I see why so many people have quit playing WoW and started playing other online games.
85 Human Paladin
whoa...calm down dude...
15 Draenei Hunter
hmmm I always just got exalted with the alliance vanguard by doing all the northrend quests. Does this no longer work?
85 Dwarf Rogue
Just do the dailies, it's not that bad.

stopped right there.

Then get out, nobody cares that your an &^%hat
Edited by Tri on 2/6/2011 11:53 PM PST
02/06/2011 11:51 PMPosted by Holikaow
stopped right there.

Says the Tauren Paladin named Holikaow.
Edited by Solaru on 2/6/2011 11:54 PM PST
85 Gnome Rogue
No, I am not going to do the stupid daily quests. It takes too damn long. I could have been exalted in another 2 days by doing dungeon runs. Why did I have to reach level 83. If I had known that this was going to happen, I would have stopped leveling when I reached level 82. If Blizzard does not fix this, I will stop playing WoW and start playing Runes of Magic.

I opened a ticket to a GM and asked him if it was possible to lower my Rogue's level back to 82, and he said no. He is either a lier or stupid, because all he had to do is roll back the toon to an hour or two earlier REALLY BLIZZARD, YOU NEED TO FIX THIS CRAP! NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO DO STUPID, TIME-WASTING QUESTS. But Blizzard wants you to waste your time so that it take longer for you to do simple things. They must think that if they do this, people will continue playing and paying $15 per month. Well, guess what Blizzard, if you piss a player off, they will just stop playing your stupid game. I can now see why so many people have quit playing WoW.
90 Human Warlock
Hey guys i was wandering is there a way to get 21k rep in like 5 days?
Cause i just got to 451 engeneering reveard with the Vanguard any tips for rep please!! :D
90 Human Paladin
Get to 85, get some gear, solo instances.

Grats on your chopper, dude.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I got exalted with Alliance Vanguard long before I'd finished all of the quests in Northrend, simply by questing (if you check my armoury you'll see the maxed exalt on AVan., and I'm still to finish Storm Peaks and Icecrown for my Loremaster). It happened so long ago (well before Cata) that i can't even remember exactly when, but I do know I only had exalted in only 1 other Northrend faction at the time.

It's not hard, at all. Quest--not necessarily the dailies, just all the regular ones.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sigh. Double post.
Edited by Bethiah on 2/14/2011 2:56 PM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter
No, I am not going to do the stupid daily quests. It takes too damn long. I could have been exalted in another 2 days by doing dungeon runs. Why did I have to reach level 83. If I had known that this was going to happen, I would have stopped leveling when I reached level 82. If Blizzard does not fix this, I will stop playing WoW and start playing Runes of Magic.

I opened a ticket to a GM and asked him if it was possible to lower my Rogue's level back to 82, and he said no. He is either a lier or stupid, because all he had to do is roll back the toon to an hour or two earlier REALLY BLIZZARD, YOU NEED TO FIX THIS CRAP! NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO DO STUPID, TIME-WASTING QUESTS. But Blizzard wants you to waste your time so that it take longer for you to do simple things. They must think that if they do this, people will continue playing and paying $15 per month. Well, guess what Blizzard, if you piss a player off, they will just stop playing your stupid game. I can now see why so many people have quit playing WoW.

Er, most people who are quitting are doing so for reasons other than the game working as intended, as it is in your case. Others are doing so because they're expecting special circumstances to be applied to them, as appears to be the case here.

Calm down a bit. If you really don't like to do stupid, time-wasting quests, why on earth would you join a game that has as one of its major mechanics, questing?

Also, roll-backs tend to be server-based. The GM wouldn't actually have the tools available to do what you've demanded. There's a reason a chopper is an achievement. It's expensive, or difficult, to get. Have fun. :)
90 Human Hunter
I am just curious, where are all the dailies you can do to raise rep? I have done quite a bit of questing in Northrend. I have almost finished Icecrown, and questing there seemed to bearly moved my rep bar. I may go back at 85 and rep grind, or just pay 10g to stop my exp to run northrend heroics for awhile. But if anyone can let me know where the dailies are I would appriciate it.
83 Gnome Mage
Perhaps your mommy or daddy can help you?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]