Equitas is Recruting

90 Draenei Paladin
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/moonrunner/Equitas
We are 2/13 in 10 man.

Equitas of Moonrunner is a stable 10m raiding guild running 2 tens. If your looking to be part of a family, and not just a body, you've come to the right place.

We are seeking mature, driven raiders with great raid awareness to fill both our 10M Groups. We have deep raiding experience with a proven track record.

Our raiding schedule:

Moonrunner was moved to Chicago, even though its listed as a PST server in certain places.

Monday - Thursday; 7:00p-10:30p CST - Main 10/25M raids, Attendance required.

Friday-Sunday; optional 10M Raids, PvP

Our current HIGH priority needs for CORE raiding spots.

1 Holy Paladin.

1 Resto druid.

1 Ele Shaman.

1 Hunter.

Please visit our new website at: http://equitas-guild.wowstead.com

If you can raid Mon-Thurs in cata with a high attendance, you may contact Treyden in game for more information and/or a interview with us on Ventrillo. We care more about skill then gear atm, so dont think gear is needed. We are on mostly after 2pm CST.
Thanks.

Treyden

Updated with new kills.
Edited by Treyden on 2/15/2011 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
i see your "haha!" and raise you bump!

P.s 1/13 HM 10m
Edited by Darkwishes on 2/13/2011 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I have no where near the experience you are looking for and play Horde only but now I have a chance to say Congrats Equitas on all that you have acheived!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/15/2011 1:39 AMPosted by Beanshidhe
I have no where near the experience you are looking for and play Horde only but now I have a chance to say Congrats Equitas on all that you have acheived!

lol
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

lol

I see your "lol" and raise you a haha!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
no u
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
no u...is that considered a "check"?
show me your cards fool!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
ill show you somthing!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
02/15/2011 3:16 PMPosted by Darkwishes
ill show you somthing!

something*
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
h-chimearon caught a case of the deadzorz for 2/13h-10.
though he managed to wipe us, Roanie got the killing blow of sub 20k as he died after dodging a double attack lulz. oh, and some bad paladin LoH himself instead of the DA tank.
-.-

..wasn't me

twas a parry lad, not a dodge.
Edited by Xunke on 2/15/2011 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We will give you a trial darkwishes, but if you suck we will kick you pretty quick.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/16/2011 12:22 PMPosted by Toxic
We will give you a trial darkwishes, but if you suck we will kick you pretty quick.

Toxic, Dark is the man. One of the few people I actually miss playing with from Equitas.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
02/16/2011 3:02 PMPosted by Einien

Toxic, Dark is the man. One of the few people I actually miss playing with from Equitas.

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]