Equitas is Recruting

85 Night Elf Druid
02/16/2011 12:34 AMPosted by Toxic
Now recruiting a few select members of Equitas to Infernal Affairs. Apply now before someone sets a ban on Equitards in our guild. You can send in your app to see if you are on the no fly list.

The fact that they let you in toxic is not the most ringing endorsement IA could have gotten.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
this is a recruitment thread (for what it's worth) which, in turn i guess COULD be considered a "lets attempt to snipe MORE players from another guild who we bash members from in trade on a regular basis for being terrible, yet we'll grab some of the players from them anyway" type of thread. but Merendel, this thread is not a lets bash people from another guild thread.

just saying :]

EDIT: i haven't been here that long, but i can hear the bashing, see the sniping, smell the bull!!#@, and especially feel the love :D
Edited by Xunke on 2/16/2011 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2011 12:34 AMPosted by Toxic
Now recruiting a few select members of Equitas to Infernal Affairs. Apply now before someone sets a ban on Equitards in our guild. You can send in your app to see if you are on the no fly list.

What an incredibly attractive offer.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
02/16/2011 4:28 PMPosted by Treyden

What an incredibly attractive offer.

Almost as attractive as me.

Also, bumping is against the ToS for these forums, so consider me doing you guys a service by not getting you all forum banned for illegal actions like bumping.

/bump

P.S. still recruiting a warlock for a real guild.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Toxic talk to me when you stop trying to poach from our so called bad guild...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I don't see much /bumping here, just some talk of lolocks.
WWND!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Who the hell are mythsknight & Merendel. My how things have changed since i left 2 months ago.

Xunke Equitas has been bashed for as long as I can remember. I originally joined equitas back when people were first getting into T5 content & it was the same back then. Basically get use to it.

Oh & Dark just an FYI we have cookies :)
Edited by Einien on 2/16/2011 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I recall the bashing, even back then. I'm not complaining at all, attention is attention..you know, like the louds obnoxious fiend kid in the back of class being all better than the rest of the class..

I don't mind being terrible, so long as I'm having fun pulling bosses with my fishing hat/pole equipped.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Haters gonna hate
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The DK was me. go poach somewhere else...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Been around a long time although treyden just finally convinced me to join. I just find toxic irritating, kida like a zit on my ass that wont go away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/16/2011 7:06 PMPosted by Mytheious
The DK was me. go poach somewhere else...

Who are you again?

02/16/2011 7:07 PMPosted by Merendel
Been around a long time although treyden just finally convinced me to join. I just find toxic irritating, kida like a zit on my ass that wont go away.

Who doesn't find toxic irritating? We all just tolerate him.
Edited by Einien on 2/16/2011 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
tolerate = Vile Fumigator's Mask?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I would've began trolling this thread... But it seems that Toxic has already got that taken care of.

Off to find another thread to troll.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
We are all cool. Regardless of ppl bashing back and forth, personally i like IA, guild full of good ppl

toxic for president!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
02/16/2011 3:39 PMPosted by Darkwishes

Toxic, Dark is the man. One of the few people I actually miss playing with from Equitas.

<3

Then I wish to experience the pleasure.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
02/16/2011 7:07 PMPosted by Merendel

You probably lack skill dawg. I still love you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/17/2011 12:26 AMPosted by Toxic

not sure what a zit on my ass has to do with my skill but oh well :p
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
02/17/2011 12:31 AMPosted by Merendel

not sure what a zit on my ass has to do with my skill but oh well :p

If you had skill you could press your buttons in game and do better tanking and dps while popping the zit with your ass cheek muscles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]