Equitas is Recruting

90 Human Priest

not sure what a zit on my ass has to do with my skill but oh well :p

If you had skill you could press your buttons in game and do better tanking and dps while popping the zit with your ass cheek muscles.

Now that my friend is some true skill
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hate less play more.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/17/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Mytheious
Hate less play more.

Nice haste gem and 10stats gem. What a hero.

In other news, wowprogress says we are US56th, but that does a crappy job tracking 10s and 25s individually. If we had a solid 10th (LIKE A WARLOCK) we would clearly be much higher then that.

<3 Toxic.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
"much higher than* that"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
you like my haste gem? i fixed it just for you. BTW Boomkin serious buss. P.S Atleast we dont need a Spriest shaman an 3 heals to do Hchim.
Edited by Mytheious on 2/17/2011 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/17/2011 3:44 PMPosted by Mytheious
you like my haste gem? i fixed it just for you. BTW Boomkin serious buss. P.S Atleast we dont need a Spriest shaman an 3 heals to do Hchim.

If you are directing that towards me, which you must be because well that's the comp we had I'll just make you look like a moron :)

That is our normal group comp, We didn't change a thing for it. If you you want take a look at our logs you'll see we have about 12 people that rotate in & out, & on the day we killed it those are the ones that were there. Feel free to look at our other 10 mans group comp that had neither a shaman or a shadow priest & 3 healed it. Oh & just an FYI Toxic is not in my group...

P.S. You're still horrible
P.P.S Dark we have rice crispy treats to go along with the cookies also.
Edited by Einien on 2/17/2011 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sure wink wink.. Keep trying to poach its ok, People see you guys for who you really are..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/17/2011 3:44 PMPosted by Mytheious

Moonkin is pretty serious business, except I also go resto for fights like halfus and probably out play you on that too. BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE. I also go feral with a weird spec on chimeron in all tank gear that is mostly blues and do like 11k dps while tanking feuds cause I am a hero. Keep trying to be better then me, but you won't be.

Please respond to dig yourself deeper. Thanks.

So that Darkwishes can see our raid comp:

Tanks - Pally(Psiven), DK(Quinoa)
Healers - holypriest(Delial)/restodruid(Exhale)/holypally(Laur)
DPS - Rogue(Shihounin), Hunter(Eunomic), Moonkin(yougivedarkintentkk?), Mage(Vortex)

Tsceased has been our main man filling in, but wanted to take it easy and get healthy off WoW. Fireshadow (enhance) use to be in our group as well, but had too much work. This means the best person to fill this void is darkwishes (or a lock almost as good as him).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/17/2011 4:01 PMPosted by Mytheious
Sure wink wink.. Keep trying to poach its ok, People see you guys for who you really are..

What are we really? Please educate me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Really thats all you got is you play all 3 classes? like any reall druid dont do that anyways.. why dont you poach a lock from /2 i hear your good at that... God knows you cant get a reall app cause your such a prick.. Dig away big man..
Edited by Mytheious on 2/17/2011 4:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/17/2011 4:06 PMPosted by Mytheious
Really thats all you got is you play all 3 classes? like any reall druid dont do that anyways.. why dont you poach a lock from /2 i hear your good at that... God knows you cant get a reall app cause your such a prick.. Dig away big man..

As you increase on your LOLUMADBRO scale, your English and typing degrades. Perhaps Equitas needs to get you on the leash and tell you to hush up, as you are doing a fine job of helping me.

Let me know when you play all 3 SPECS (not classes) for various heroic modes in a raid, I am sure you are good enough that Equitas will ask you to fullfill those rolls. I am also too lazy to armory you again as I don't want to be blinded with terrible once again, so I will assume you used a better gem. Still 10stats gem in your belt? I don't want to even know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Engrish
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
im speaking IA for the morons like you. As for the gem it was a joke to a buddy.. Buddy means friend and friend= something you dont have
Edited by Mytheious on 2/17/2011 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Just for lols I armory'd him just because I thought I was being mean. Seems he doesn't know how to log out before making claims on him fixing his stuff.

I then checked his spec and started laughing pretty hard. If all he does is rejuv, then his spec is wrong. If he does what most druid do and LB a tank and healing them to keep it up and rejuvs randoms with health deficits, then his spec is wrong. This guy is good at the game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/17/2011 4:16 PMPosted by Mytheious
im speaking IA for the morons like you

u spek da ias? dem s herd fer me evn. i cnt belif u no 2 tlk lke dem in ias 2. prty imprsv

Darkwishes and/or officers, help your bro to stop trying to communicate with me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
WAIT!
Back to the initial matter;

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/moonrunner/Equitas
We are 2/13 in 10 man.

Our raiding schedule:

Moonrunner was moved to Chicago, even though its listed as a PST server in certain places.

Monday - Thursday; 7:00p-10:30p CST - Main 10/25M raids, Attendance required.

Friday-Sunday; optional 10M Raids, PvP

Our current HIGH priority needs for CORE raiding spots.

1 Holy Paladin.

1 Resto druid.

1 Ele Shaman.

1 Hunter.

Please visit our new website at: http://equitas-guild.wowstead.com

Contact: Treyden (send him an in-game mail since he's busy leveling his lock to play with IA)
My new locks name is going to be Ixpunkeredeinfire.

oh yea, WWND!?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/17/2011 4:16 PMPosted by Mytheious
As for the gem it was a joke to a buddy.. Buddy means friend and friend= something you dont have

DIG DEEPER
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
WAIT!
Back to the initial matter;

Our current HIGH priority needs for CORE raiding spots.

1 Resto druid.

I will join and heal for you if you kick Mytheious out of the guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Its ok you can call the spec that paragon uses fail.. Im sure they suck too right? how about you stop bugging us an do what you do an thats be a prick..
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
TIHS IS MY FROUM.
TEHRE AH MENY LIEK IT BUT TIHS WON IS MIHNE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]