[A] <The Embassy> recruiting lvls 1-20

90 Draenei Hunter
We are a roleplay guild [sponsoring many events]. We are the Stormwind representatives of the Argent Dawn. Our office is behind the Stormwind orphanage. The sign at the door reads...

Argent Dawn

That would be us.

We are looking for any race/class in the level 1-20 range.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
We have also started a 70-80 leveling group, focused on PvP, mostly Wintergrasp.

Edit: Wintergrasp is broken. You'll be plugging along blasting a tower and all of a sudden your vehicle explodes and you have no rank.

Tol Barad
Edited by Syv on 2/5/2013 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey so Idk if you saw in my thread but do you guys need anything in particular? like heals or tank? i have a couple 80 tanks from LK so I fairly good at it tanked up to syndi, I wouldn't mind trying heals, and dps is a nice change of pace so what do you guys need?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Whatever you would enjoy playing!

Edited by Syv on 3/30/2011 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Greetings denizens of the Steamwheedle!

"The Embassy" is looking to bolster our ranks with new recruits, whether it be the seasoned veteran or the fledgeling apprentice. All classes and levels are welcome to join, however we do have one rule: Be respectful to your fellow server mates. Maturity goes a long way.

As Syv has said...we are a roleplay guild but understand there are times when you feel the need for a break away. With a few more 85's...particularly a healer and a couple more dps, we can start venturing down instances and building towards a solid casual raid team. Unfortunately, our player base has been slim since Cata release and we would like to change that to build this guild up to the best it can be.

If you would like to be a part of this rebuilding adventure, please contact me or Syv in game.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
<The Embassy> just made level 2. Looking for a few more 83-85 to run guild instances and build up active membership. Drop me a line in game or contact Syv.

Reply Quote
53 Gnome Rogue
We are still looking for beginners and newrolls! Our 85s are working hard to gain guild benefits for us, but we are also a helper guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
We are currently seeking high [75-85] level applicants with Professional/Craft skills. Most in need of Blacksmith, Engineer, Tailor.
Edited by Syv on 4/22/2011 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
48 Human Rogue
*checks "Leatherworker" off the list*

Well, I'll be 75+ someday soon...
Edited by Daffyd on 4/20/2011 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
So edited
Reply Quote
48 Human Rogue
We may be small, but we're friendly!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Renewing active recruitment!

Argent Dawn... yes, I know... Crusade.

The Crusade came to Stormwind and changed our sign. When they left... I changed it back.
Edited by Syv on 2/5/2013 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Now level 25 and recruiting all levels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]