[H] LF Rated BGs

100 Undead Warlock
Anyone looking to pick up an affliction lock and holy priest for rated BGs? I'm hoping everyone has 3k+ resil, but I'm willing to settle.

A little bit about me:
- I watch and defend flags, when there isn't adequate defense already.
- Otherwise, I put pressure on remaining nodes to help prevent our defense from ever being threatened.
- I protect healers and constantly make use of CC.
- I do not break CC unless I enjoy hearing you get upset.
- I'm handsome and smell nice.
- I drain enemy healers of mana and make sure all melee despise my existence via constant slow and teleporting.
- I never assume a game is lost until it is officially over. (If the opponent is winning tremendously, they'll probably get complacent and take it easy, so I use that to my advantage to turn it around.)
- I only type to notify everyone of incoming to specific nodes, with classes, specs, and amount of enemies if I can. Also a little sarcasm here and there. Focus should be on the game, not typing in chat. Srs bzns.
- I enjoy pretending to rambo (running solo into a group) as though I were retarded, to pull a group of enemies away from the flag and kite them all away. People foam at the mouth, drooling with desire to kill lone warlocks, so it's got a very good chance of success.
- I do have vent and skype.
- I listen and consider opposing views and strategy.

Please send in-game mail or whisper me or Kahlee if interested. I might end up just forming a group myself.
Reply Quote
Bill has spoken.

<3 Thex
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Thex! Where has your cuddly druid gone?
Reply Quote
Blizzard brought down the hammer.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
02/05/2011 4:44 PMPosted by Thecks
Blizzard brought down the hammer.

lawl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]