Sentinels Vent 3.0!

85 Worgen Druid
In a move that is sure to be a surprise to even my guildies I've decided to jump ship from typefrag who have been having increasing issues with their reliability to a host that from my research is very reliable and is cheaper, that's a win win if I've ever seen one. The rules are the same, try not to %**! up the place too bad and the admins will be the same as soon as I get their user accounts all straightened out.

sentsvent.maxfrag.net
Ironskull

the old server has been updated with the new information, it is unmoderated and going the way of the dodo on 2/28/11. We've made everything up the way it was before so the transition should be easy!

If you're one of the lucky people who had a user account, for now log in like all the other people in the world and I'll get you straightened out again.

As always, Sents Vent is brought you all by Lichbane, baneing Liches since the last expansion.
Edited by Galeos on 2/12/2011 1:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I've always gone with the assumption that you worked for, or owned, a company that provided web servers. Apparently that's not the case.

The Sents Vent server has got to be at least a 100 slot server, if not 150 slot. That's a considerable amount of money every month. Are you carrying this financially on your own Galeos?

Anyway, as always, thank you for this tremendous contribution to our community.

And OMG, unmoderated old Sents Vent. It's gonna be the vent version of HDCC until it finally dies.

*shudders*
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Because the magic of DNS propigation is faster than ever, I'm all done. Sentsvent is working fine once more.
Edited by Galeos on 2/12/2011 1:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Too drunk to use Vent. :P J/K!

Bump for a great server service!
<3<3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I refuse to bump.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Reminder folks! Old vent address expires in four days!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage

As always, Sents Vent is brought you all by Lichbane, baneing Liches since the last expansion.

Thing that crossed my mind while i was reading this was:
"So i gave her a bane, Liches loves banes"
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Page 4 bump.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Our server is very anti-social :<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember when I started this back in the day. Glad to see that people are carrying it on.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I log on, and I see no Silver kitty there :< Neverrrrr!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I log on, and I see no Silver kitty there :< Neverrrrr!!

I'm on there at least 3 hours, 3 days a week.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
OMG, it's Xenu
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
*bows respectfully*

Now, if only everyone would pass it on...one kind deed...it would be a much better Azeroth. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump and love for Sent's. The only server I've been on that has managed to make a full server Vent work.

<3 Alori/ Galeos and his awesomeness for keeping this going. : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Cheers Galeos! And thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
sentsvent.maxfrag.net
Ironskull

This information is still relevant.
Reply Quote
New info for this server by any chance?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It has died a sad death. Massive problems with the hosting site made it impossible to keep up. It might see a revival again someday, but probably not anytime soon. I've been looking at Mumble as a secondary option, but just don't have the budget for a server that size right now.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2012 04:04 AMPosted by Silversol
This information is still relevant.

You liar. I challenge you to a duel, pistols at dawn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]