85 Rogue Looking for Raiding Guild [+8GMT]

85 Undead Rogue
Hello Everyone,

Tittle says it all. I am looking for a guild (25man preferably) that raids 7PM Singapore time onwards. Have no restrictions of dates to raid or time to finish raids.

If you know any guild who are recruiting rogues, please let me know and i'll drop an application :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sleeping Forest
Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10)

is recruiting

1x Rouge/Death Knight

or a

skilled Elemental Shaman

To continue progression throughout Cataclysm. Seeking players that are iLvL 350 + with no pvp gear and prefered experience of 9 / 12 also, although if u have relative expierence of most of the encounters please continue on posting ur interest below.

Our guild is located on Thaurissan, and our current guild level is 5, we raid 4 nights a week at 2.5 Hrs per night, we raid on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday from 9pm server to 11 30pm.

Our progression through cataclysm so far is 9 / 12 with our next progression to be Cho'gall (current work in progress (~16% best attempt with 5 adherants)).

We are a solid 10man team, with alot of experience through previous expansions, and most of us have played together for some time, though atm, we have lost several of our players over the past month.

So, if u feel as though you are up to the job, and can attend all our raid nights (wed,thurs,sund,mon 9pm serv - 11 30pm serv) just put your interest below and I will be in contact with u shortly.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
If you're still looking for a guild we're looking for a rogue

We're 11/12 25m, 12/12 10m

We raid from 20.30 - 00.30 singapore time, Mon/Wed/Thurs

Go to www.raisedguild.com to apply
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]