Where do I find a forge for mining?

(Locked)

44 Blood Elf Warlock
Can anyone help me with this so i can progress on my profession? any help will be grateful
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ogrimmar has a forge. I'm not certain about the other Horde cities, though they should also.

The only capital city that didn't have a forge was Darnassus, and I believe Blizz finally added one.

Edited to add that you can usually find the forge by asking a guard for directions to the blacksmith trainer.
Edited by Ryaskybird on 2/5/2011 9:52 PM PST
44 Blood Elf Warlock
Whats unfortunate is that I can't get to those areas. And in order to progress I need one. I am in silver moon city and the vicinity.
90 Undead Warlock
there's a forge to the west of that huge tower in Silvermoon and in every other remotely significant town in the game. ask a guard in capitals
85 Human Priest
Also, you can easily get to Undercity by using a teleportation orb in back of the throne room in Silvermoon. From there, you can take a zeppelin to Org and from Org to Thunder Bluff (if you want to get there).
90 Night Elf Hunter
Whats unfortunate is that I can't get to those areas. And in order to progress I need one. I am in silver moon city and the vicinity.

Ask a guard in Silvermoon where the blacksmith trainer is.
44 Blood Elf Warlock
I searched that whole area and never saw no Zeppelin? is in under city or out side of it?
85 Night Elf Druid
There is one in Falconwing Square. Just hang a left outside the inn there, next to the repair person.

In Silvermoon City proper, it's in the Hunter's section on a raised dias. The mining and blacksmithing trainers are there, so if you ask a guard to point you to the mining trainer, he'll point you right to the forge. (It looks like a raised bathtub of lava to me :p)
2 Undead Priest
the zepplins are the towers on the hill outside the main entrance to Undercity

don't take the tower on the left side...yet anyways.

There are forges everywhere and in multiple places in the big cities, as stated before just ask a guard.
87 Worgen Warrior
Go to where the Target Dummies are (near the Paladin Trainers), then go up the stairs to the big orangy/red fountain type thing above them. That is where you can smelt ores.
70 Goblin Rogue
Look for a guard and ask where the blacksmith trainer is (as somone else suggested).

It will put a mark on your minimap. The forge is by the blacksmith trainer. That's usually the case in all major cities.
47 Tauren Hunter
Hey is there a forge in thunder bluff??
59 Orc Death Knight
07/04/2011 11:39 AMPosted by Raktof
Hey is there a forge in thunder bluff??
Yes, by the little pond.
90 Orc Death Knight
I searched that whole area and never saw no Zeppelin? is in under city or out side of it?

ASKING A GUARD.

It will always lead you to where you need to go.
85 Dwarf Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/object=1685

Select the zone you want.
90 Undead Rogue
Regardless of faction, most forges are located very near Blacksmith Trainers and Mining Trainers. Capital cities (Org and SW) have them, as do other "lesser" cities like Undercity and Ironforge.

I've seen some in "smaller" places while out questing, but don't remember specific locations. As long as you're willing to stick with higher populated areas, though, just as a guard where the BS/Mining trainers are at. That should do you.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Edit:
Deleted, didn't realize this was a necro.
Edited by Geladriel on 7/6/2012 12:52 PM PDT
90 Orc Death Knight
Edit:
Poster edited.
Edited by Svelis on 7/6/2012 12:54 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]