The Ganking Challenge

85 Tauren Druid
I remember the old forums had one that went on for a while, since not everyone is banned anymore we can start it back up

Here's how it works:

• There will be 10 targets at all times. 5 ally 5 horde.
• Once you have killed a target and posted a screenshot, assign a new target that can not be changed. (unless you want to switch someone who is offline to someone who is on)
• Targets must be level 80+ and all kills must take place outside of PVP minigames. If a screenshot is posted within a minigame, it will be void and the targets will still be in play (and you will be ridiculed for your inability to follow simple instructions).
• If its in the TB quest zone that's fine, however if all screenshots come from there I will void that location.
• No afking in a city all day. If you raid and need to be a city that is fine, but if your online and in a city for the whole duration why even bother being on wow?
• A person can be targeted as many times as they are nominated.
• You may put gold bounties on targets you assign, but this is optional.
• Do not tell people they are listed they will find out via the forums. No point in messaging them about it.
• Everything is legit - logging onto their ventrilo to ask where they are, posting on forums, In game chat, etc. Playing dirty is not only allowed, it is encouraged.

Example: The targets are Dremlock, Bradbury and Dourme. If Loki were to kill Brad the hunt for Brad would be off and Loki would be allowed to list a new target of his choice.

Have fun and happy hunting :D

ScreenShots:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj92/vostovblackblade/WoWScrnShot_020811_234523.jpg - Feb 8 2011

Alliance:
Tadbury - Gnome Priest - 25g Bounty
Ihadshooves - Dwarf Shaman
Vostov - Human Rogue - 50g Bounty
Gushers - Worgen Rogue
Reposition - Night Elf Rogue

Horde:
Biijann - Orc Hunter / Bijann - Blood Elf Pally (love you bijann)
Enthorn - Undead Mage.
Kaidman - Tauren Druid - 100g bounty
Amberdrake - Troll Priest
Cripplecreek - Undead Mage - 26g bounty

Two people have alts and a main on this list, both characters are free game because I always seem them switching between the two, However only one kill is needed for them to be taken off of the list you do not need both
Edited by Chikko on 2/8/2011 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I think Im going to add you to the list. lol
I need to think up 4 more horde and 5 ally without choosing big names and people who where big in pvp but no longer really play

hmm hmm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
There was gold involved for winning last time.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
That'd probably be the bounty.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
25g on that b1tch tadbury
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
k lol im putting him on the list!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
100g on Kaidman
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
we need more ally.
Edited by Chikko on 2/7/2011 2:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
doom's ally now right?

JUST A SUGGESTION
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
1000g on Chikko? I'm on it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Enthorn - 1c
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Why don't you add like...Rub, Xiumi, Areohvee, and Vostov for the last 4?
Reply Quote
Bijan doesnt have a bounty? so does does that mean we just get cookies?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]