Topic The Ganking Challenge
Edited by Chikko on 2/8/11 10:20 PM (PST)
I remember the old forums had one that went on for a while, since not everyone is banned anymore we can start it back up
Here's how it works:
• There will be 10 targets at all times. 5 ally 5 horde.
• Once you have killed a target and posted a screenshot, assign a new target that can not be changed. (unless you want to switch someone who is offline to someone who is on)
• Targets must be level 80+ and all kills must take place outside of PVP minigames. If a screenshot is posted within a minigame, it will be void and the targets will still be in play (and you will be ridiculed for your inability to follow simple instructions).
• If its in the TB quest zone that's fine, however if all screenshots come from there I will void that location.
• No afking in a city all day. If you raid and need to be a city that is fine, but if your online and in a city for the whole duration why even bother being on wow?
• A person can be targeted as many times as they are nominated.
• You may put gold bounties on targets you assign, but this is optional.
• Do not tell people they are listed they will find out via the forums. No point in messaging them about it.
• Everything is legit - logging onto their ventrilo to ask where they are, posting on forums, In game chat, etc. Playing dirty is not only allowed, it is encouraged.
Example: The targets are Dremlock, Bradbury and Dourme. If Loki were to kill Brad the hunt for Brad would be off and Loki would be allowed to list a new target of his choice.
Have fun and happy hunting :D
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj92/vostovblackblade/WoWScrnShot_020811_234523.jpg - Feb 8 2011
Tadbury - Gnome Priest - 25g Bounty
Ihadshooves - Dwarf Shaman
Vostov - Human Rogue - 50g Bounty
Gushers - Worgen Rogue
Reposition - Night Elf Rogue
Biijann - Orc Hunter / Bijann - Blood Elf Pally (love you bijann)
Enthorn - Undead Mage.
Kaidman - Tauren Druid - 100g bounty
Amberdrake - Troll Priest
Cripplecreek - Undead Mage - 26g bounty
Two people have alts and a main on this list, both characters are free game because I always seem them switching between the two, However only one kill is needed for them to be taken off of the list you do not need both