The Ganking Challenge

85 Human Paladin
Besides Tadbury, who are those alliance guys? lol. Pick people everyone knows..
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Id like to take out some of those alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
02/07/2011 8:53 AMPosted by Vostov
1000g on Chikko? I'm on it.

YEA YOU WOULD BE STALKER
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
List is done. have fun killing peeps, i expect screenshots by the time i get home :O
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Why does it have to stop at 5?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Doomstown/Doomthrawn has been afk for atleast two weeks. But happy hunting haha.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@Aloo: I just thought 5 for each side would be easier to do, we can probably add more
@Ninewonwon: it can always be changed to someone who is online. but the person who nominated him needs to change it,
Edited by Chikko on 2/7/2011 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2011 4:32 PMPosted by Bradbury
:(

shut up bradbury
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Does a kill count if its during the TB battle? What kind of screen shot do we need?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
dont make me hit you vostov....

and all kills must take place outside of PVP minigames. If a screenshot is posted within a minigame, it will be void and the targets will still be in play (and you will be ridiculed for your inability to follow simple instructions).
If its in the TB quest zone that's fine, however if all screenshots come from there I will void that location.

basically if it was during the battle in TB, no it will not count, if it was during the questing phase (not right as either party wins) or if it was out in the questing zone, it will count
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Wasent the other rule no hiding in stormwind and other major city's all day long. This game was not copyed very well or was poorly thought of tbh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]