Wanted: People Dead! REWARD!

85 Tauren Shaman
So my last thread looking for players for Rated Battlegrounds turned into an absolute flaming thread. I love it. With this new expansion, it seems as PvP has been invigorated. With that being said, I personally think the best PvP is World PvP. A few years back in BC there was a great thread that had a list of Bloodhoof players that were wanted dead by either Horde, or Alliance. Any member of any faction could request certain individuals to be killed in a World PvP environment. If any member, of any faction could kill, screenshot, and post that photo in this thread, the reward of gold was handed out by the person who wanted them dead. Frankly, almost everyone on this server sucks at PvP and there needs to be punishment.

So with that being said... Post who you want dead and how much you are willing to pay and I will update the Wanted List!
Rules: Must be in World PvP. Nagrand, Blade's edge, Dire Maul, etc, WORLD Arenas count. Screenshots are a must. One bounty, for one kill, from the person who wanted that person dead. No more, no less, unless that person posts up that they want that person dead again and will pay again for it. Tol Barad doesn't count. Duels don't count (you don't die duh). Special emotes can be involved. Lastly, have fun!
Edited by Ukshockwave on 2/4/2011 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
WANTED LIST!

Fearcritz dead (Because 5s take no skill and you suck) -> Ukshockwave 100g
Willywonka/Chaoskiller dead (Because you're a no skill holy pally who plays with a feral) -> Ukshockwave 500g
---- Extra 500gs if you teabag him.
Umpalumpa/Tunasub Killed -> Ukshockwave 100g -Bounty Collected Shivshank-
Ayowin dead (Because you're a feral) -> Ukshockwave 100g
Wriggles dead(Because you can't kill my partner in crime) - Ukshockwave 99copper. 1000gs if you kill him in Org.
Sickpup dead (Because I love you) - > Ukshockwave 10g
Timbaland dead-> 100g Willywonka/Chaoskiller
Shadalin dead -> 100g Willywonka/Chaoskiller
Ukshockwave Killed -> 500gs with a teabagging SS Willywonka/Chaoskiller -Umpalumpa Got the kill-
Loki dead -> Teabagging SS required -> 200g Shivshank
Melissann dead -> /spit and /laugh SS required -> 2000gs Aevor
Zuo dead (I know your post asked for one percent or less, sorry, one percent doesn't work) -> Basic campfire, /tickle, and pants taken off required -> 10gs Zuo
Vurt Killed -> 100g Vurt (Ukshockwave wants his 100gs)
Edited by Ukshockwave on 2/7/2011 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
This is such a great idea, i promote this by such extent. change ur list to me being tunasub since where name changing back.

@sundercats your on the wrong thread bro.... stop trying to flame your failing miserably
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Updated list. At Willywonka/Chaoskiller... Ganking... Like stabbing someone when they are flagged right after their duel in Elwynn or Duelotar? Sure. Why not? Dead is dead. But if you do that to me, I will call you out on being a girl. Oh and, I am glad you beat me to Timbaland. If someone didn't post a bounty on his head, I surely would have done it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Loki cause hes my sugar daddy. And he gives my hole a stretch....
200g for a tbaggin
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
10 gold? You cheap bastard. Maybe because I go down easy... I'll stay flagged for you bounty hunters out there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I would like Zuo's health to be dropped to 1% ( no more, or less!) then /tickled. Make a basic campfire, take off your pants and send me a screen shot. Paying 10gold.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Vurt - 100g

COME AT ME BRO.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/Golddizzle/?action=view&current=Umpalumpa.jpg
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/Golddizzle/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg

Shivshank draws first blood! In all fairness, I did die out there in the midst too. Umpalumpa died first though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
^^^^ 3 rogues lolol gaygaygay
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
!#!@ers.... have to gank to get a SS haha good fun tho, keep this forum active
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
What tuna said
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]