Worth transfering.

70 Goblin Death Knight
was thinking of transfering to this server on my main and i was wondering on how the pvp on this server was and if someone could answer a few questions that i got before i transfer, if i decide too. it would be much apreciated!

How long are random BG que's for horde?

Decent or above average arena players?

Any good guilds who arent full of d-bags and actually help?
- good in the sense of 10 mans evey now and then or chain heroics, maybe even 25 mans and willing to work with the guildies and not just use for progress and then leave behind-

Once again its for a horde character that im thinking about transfering to this server and any information would help out alot. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello Averion. Ignore the disgruntled Tauren, everyone else does. Our queue times for BGs average about 10 min and arena strength is a relative term, I think most battle groups are about the same with a certain percentage of players falling into each PvP skill ranges. The only thing that really differs realm to realm is the server population for world PvP, and this server isn't that great for it. There are too many horde, so not enough fair battles. If that doesn't bother you, this is a fine spot for playing.

My guild has been together since WoW started (actually all the way back to EQ) and we're a mix of family, friends and people we meet in game that fit the right attitude of have fun without it being at others expense. We raid a couple times a week (not mandatory) and run many heroics.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Server is bad, spend your 25 bucks elsewhere bro.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Tol Barad has recently become equal.

Alliance BG ques are instant.

Nice PvP Guilds.

Horde outnumber Alliance, so if you go Horde, you might have issues getting into Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I would love to be alliance on this server. Never have to look far for a target... Only thing would be pain in the neck to run raids since the population is low, but I would take that trade off.
Reply Quote
^What all these people say are true.

Then again, small servers have some advantages... For example: We all know each other, horde or alliance alike.

Harro Drajeck =]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello Seirin ;)

Everytime I face you I want to make a Shaman alt. All those totems would just confuse me though...keep it simple with 2 daggers I always say...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
SEIRIN IS BAD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
It is true, we do know everyone. ^_^

For Alliance, there are many Hordies to camp.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
This server is good to transfer to if you need to regret transferring somewhere.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
On the upside, we do have a lot of would-be big-ego retards with low self-esteem. They are fun to manipulate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]