Horde Free Faction Change

85 Tauren Priest
Warsong is really unbalanced, on alliance side BG procs instant, while Horde takes 10 mins. Tol Barad i can join one every 10-15 on horde side, and i join EVERY on alliance side.

The number of players is really unbalanced and that makes the game experience really poor.

Its about time to make free Faction changes and/or boost exp/rep gained on the least played side (of course you cant transfer to the full side till it balances out).

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Actually, a good idea..

Agreed..

But I doubt thats gonna happen..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Or even discount on tranfers, like 20 US for each char and 50 for all (atm is 30 US each).

The only thing i can see that blizzard is doing is boosting Alliance Racials. That wont do for PvE servers.

The buff coulde be named "Strengh of the Few"or something like that, and give EXP, REP (max 10%) and Better BoE drop chances (max 2-3%) on reals that are really unbalanced, and the buff will dimish or fade once the its population is balanced.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Alliance side:

- Can't do tol barad dailies, 9:1 horde/ally ratio if not more
- WAY less people, pve progression is difficult
- There's only one pvp guild here, and the majority of its players came from horde.
- Leveling is a pain, getting ganked every 5 minutes by a 85 or getting 3v1'd by players of equal level isn't funny after twenty times.

Don't you think we deserve some bonuses?

Reply Quote
54 Draenei Paladin
it is never gonna happen, blizzard is all about money now, they will never do something that might make them lose money, even if it makes the game better, you need to pay or leave sadly now
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Alliance side:

- WAY less people, pve progression is difficult
- There's only one pvp guild here, and the majority of its players came from horde.
- Leveling is a pain, getting ganked every 5 minutes by a 85 or getting 3v1'd by players of equal level isn't funny after twenty times.

Don't you think we deserve some bonuses?

He's rigth buddy, I would like to add a serious thing, prices on auction house are too damm high.

I agree with tol barad queue problem, but bg's queue is a faction problem since all battlegroups can join together on battlegrounds.
Edited by Magarotto on 2/12/2011 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
02/12/2011 10:38 AMPosted by Icehearth
it is never gonna happen, blizzard is all about money now, they will never do something that might make them lose money, even if it makes the game better, you need to pay or leave sadly now

You can always buff ally side and make ppl pay "promotional"transfer rate.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
I agree, actually there is a huge imbalance, it would be a great idea free faction change, several of my friends would come the horde to ally.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
True True, they are all about money but its money for their games to improve
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Great idea, you don't know how long I wanted to switch to a Draenei for that reason and many more, but the ideal thing would be 1 per month for each account.
Reply Quote
76 Worgen Death Knight
I completly agree blizzard should let us have one free transfer a month
Reply Quote
24 Gnome Warrior
You're all just jealous of my awesome pink flow.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Honestely i agree with deathwolf we should get atleast 1 free change a month... and if it wasnt free it should be only 5$ cause 30 is way too much i mean its a game and noone is gunna wanna play after a while if they keep those prices so high
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
as much as I believe an MMO is about playing with your friends blizzard won't give it to ya
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Completly agree
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sticky!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
02/05/2011 01:39 AMPosted by Bipok
gained on the least played side (of course you cant transfer to the full side till it balances out).

No! they should not give more points to hordes, you get other benefits for being 4:1 on the server- it means that you get to gank alliance members by teaming up and you can do raids easier so you get PvE gear faster... hence overall the alliance is the one who suffers more from the overwhelming horde presence
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I think that one free transfer a month is a great idea... sadly, blizz probably won't allow that because they don't want to not make money...
The way I see this, either they do something about the high prices, or people are going to get ticked off that they are stuck on the same realm and the same faction and don't want to have to start from lvl 1 again.. Either they need to lower prices, give us some free transfers, or they are going to lose a lot of people in the near future.. right after this next patch with Deathwing..
(and with the raid finder coming, ppl are going to get fed up even worse with the game when people join the raids just to mess things up making a living hell for the other people that want to get it done.)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

Tol Barad battleground works just like any other ordinary battleground.
It won't put you in the raid if there's an imbalance between both sides.
If there are 60 players at Alliance side, it won't allow Horde to have 61 players or more.

Try to queue for it after 5~7 minutes have passed since it's start.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]