College kids perform WoW music for fun

10 Dwarf Shaman
Very nice.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'd love you forever if you could direct me towards the sheet music for the songs. C flute, specifically.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you all so much! Krog, if you want to send a message to the VideoGameMusicChoir's YouTube channel, I can give you more details about the sheet music if you'd like.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Amazing!
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Very cool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm from Eastern MA, not *that* far from Boston.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/05/2011 10:57 PMPosted by Ethlin
I'm from Eastern MA, not *that* far from Boston.

You should come to our next show!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
You guys are really on point.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
/bump

love love love! =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Definitely got chills during the Wrath login music.

Though it's missing a Sindy ROOOOOAAAAHHRRR
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
EPIC!!! Great job. More more! Encore! Encore!

Are you taking requests?

Lament of the Highborne
Enchanted Forest
The Grizzly Hills zone music <- my fav
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Haha- nicely done.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Pretty darn good.

I have a music degree, so I'm a little more judgmental than others in this thread. I noticed the small things. The arrangement was good, whoever put it together did some really creative stuff. Your flutist nailed the flute solos, sounded exactly the same. The trumpet players really needed to play through that more, haha. Couple balance issues I noticed. Got goosebumps at 6:30, till one of your tenors sang out too loud hehe, might be an alto, can't tell

But for one rehearsal a week for a few months, very well done!! Wish my school had done stuff like this.

Besides the music, I really liked whoever put this video together
Edited by Sycamore on 2/9/2011 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Hi Everyone,

My name is Julia, and as you can see I play an 85 NE hunter on the Perenolde server.

I go to music school in Boston, MA, where I run my own video game choir. We sing student arrangements of game music, and last fall we decided to do a WoW medley. Here's a video from our latest concert- it's filled with songs from Lich King and the original game. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJtuCA4vq2g

Thank you for sharing Julia. I forwarded this to Russell Brower (and this has been shared with others as well) and he wanted to convey to you that we are both thrilled and honored that you took the time to put this together and share it with us here. :)
Edited by Nethaera on 2/9/2011 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Hunter
very impressive!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I think you need like twice as much brass.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]