How's this server RP/PvP wise?

Hello, my questions are in the title! How is RP here? How is PvP here? Is WPvP active here? Any RP events? Any Rp-Pvp events? Any information would be excellent.
Reply Quote
How About No

But in all seriousness, RP is how you make of it. Just don't go expecting people to randomly try to RP with you. You have to actually make an effort and join one of the few RP guilds that are around. Same goes for RP events, you really won't find any unless you bother to join with an RP guild.

PvP is the same thing honestly, if you're talking about Arena and depending on how serious you are, you might want to look on another server.

Wpvp, stay away from HSF (Horde Strike Force)/NRU(Legion of the NRU) if you're looking for quality. If you're looking for quantity, feel free to join either. Depending on your taste in Wpvp you might just want to go out and do it yourself and find people to cause it to happen, or if you're into attacking SW with little resistance/anybody giving a damn and killing off auctioneers then you can join HSF.

RP-PVP events, well there are a few every so often, but are not regular. The last one was a massive flop due to both ironic hypocrisy from the creators and a lack of preparation.
Edited by Cupidormi on 2/5/2011 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yea, that was quite idiotic, but typical of HSF.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah they downplay our marches on Stormwind but we dominate the city pretty dang often, killing Auctioneers and such. The Alliance kind of shrugs and calls it a lame version of WPvP, but we have incredible fun!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yea, because going to the docks and encountering no one so deciding to attack auctioneers who spawn in a few minutes is fun.
Reply Quote
02/05/2011 10:26 PMPosted by Arcturos
The Alliance kind of shrugs and calls it a lame version of WPvP

The Horde does the same.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am in character 100% of the time.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
02/05/2011 10:28 PMPosted by Rintarg
Yea, because going to the docks and encountering no one so deciding to attack auctioneers who spawn in a few minutes is fun.

It is indeed, an excellent point fellow Orc. Stormwind is our playground. Here on Maelstrom, the Alliance strategy for clearing an enemy defensive position is to line up and file in to die one at a time. Makes for great laughs in vent. An hour or two later someone with half a brain comes along and puts together a raid group to charge in and we eventually die a glorious death. Rez and repeat.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
DPC
numbers and skeletons show we kill plenty of stupid alliance in your own city...we just capitalize by letting u attack us 1 by 1....u cant really call us fail if your the ones dieing to us 1 by 1 now can u? maybe u should get organized better....because 20 people holding an auction house for a few hours...that's embarrassing if i do say so myself.

just sayin
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
02/06/2011 8:19 AMPosted by Raedama
.we just capitalize by letting u attack us 1 by 1

Too bad you can't capitalize your own sentences
Reply Quote
I think he forgot to read the sticky where it mentioned that you must have perfect spelling and punctuation to post on these forums, oh wait..
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
There is a difference between nitpicking grammar and pointing something out for being utterly unreadable.
Reply Quote
Because it is extremely difficult for a person to spell properly or at least have proper sentence structure. Now if it actually is for that person then I retract my statement and will either put it towards another indictment of the educational system from where he or she lives or hereditary deficiency, while not mentioning it ever again.
Edited by Cupidormi on 2/6/2011 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
*I'm going to sit here on these video game forums and make fun of people who can't spell lolololololol cause my spelling is far superior lollol makes me feel big to do this hehelololhelol*
Reply Quote
*I am better than these trolls that do nothing other than put people down*
*Posts passively aggressively to put people down*
Vanirin 2011

Edit: Feel free to keep posting assumptions about how I am while I do this with no backing to your claims. Also keep sending more people from Horde side to harass me while I'm flying around IF. Although I do apologize to whomever that Horde guy was since I logged off to keep BG'ing on my DK.
Edited by Cupidormi on 2/6/2011 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
Don't act like you don't provoke us. One ill turn deserves another.
Reply Quote
Actually you read them as provocations, more than half the time they're not but you still treat them as such.

IE: When I told that warlock to stop posting, it wasn't anything more than me honestly telling that person to stop posting because it's a benefit to your guild who actually has members can properly create fluent sentences.
Edited by Cupidormi on 2/6/2011 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]