Your wow life

5 Orc Hunter
02/07/2011 5:59 AMPosted by Colosie
Each time I quit wow I gave away all my gold (which the first time meant all my friends got mechanohogs lol). Spent a bunch getting screwed out of the server first guild all profs maxed. And now my big in game goal is getting Gold capped (1 million)

Gold tips please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Downing bosses. Undercutting AH, Flirting with young boys as Ghryst.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
To try and hide my badness as much as possible >.>
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
02/14/2011 8:31 PMPosted by Ducka

I gave up trying to do that some time ago. I've found it to be quite liberating.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/15/2011 6:09 AMPosted by Darmand

I gave up trying to do that some time ago. I've found it to be quite liberating.

LIKE MY MOM HAHAHAHAHHAA
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I play because it's a fun game and it is somewhat of a challenge then skill ops. Il take you up on those raiding tips colosie, really want to improve as a raider.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
What keeps me going is the fun. I just can't wait to hop on my shaman or any of my alts when I have downtime. There's always something to do - dailies, raids, pvp, professions, theorycrafting, gear... Heck, let's say you complete all of the above or you find them to hold zero value to you as a player, you can always just invite a couple of friends and have a hell of a time just talking and doing random things around the world of azeroth. Exploring content was a blast, so was solo'ing or two manning heroics, or world PVP, pugging raids. Thankfully VoIP software makes all that much more enjoyable with real-time expressions instead of dull texts where the character & attitude of the player surfaces.
Reply Quote
What keeps me going is the fun. I just can't wait to hop on my shaman or any of my alts when I have downtime. There's always something to do - dailies, raids, pvp, professions, theorycrafting, gear... Heck, let's say you complete all of the above or you find them to hold zero value to you as a player, you can always just invite a couple of friends and have a hell of a time just talking and doing random things around the world of azeroth. Exploring content was a blast, so was solo'ing or two manning heroics, or world PVP, pugging raids. Thankfully VoIP software makes all that much more enjoyable with real-time expressions instead of dull texts where the character & attitude of the player surfaces.

Vent makes this game for me. The raiding and extra stuff is just a bonus.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I play this game because they put Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker in it, so i have to remind trade about this on a daily basis
Reply Quote
34 Dwarf Shaman
I don't enjoy WoW that much anymore. Especially since all my pvp friends are gone. My WoW life exists because my RL is on hold at the moment due to circumstance.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Eos
Posted by Wrathofmakefunofotos

My WoW life consists pretty wholly of making fun of Otos, constantly.
My goals are to continue to make fun of Otos as much as I can.

I approve this message.
Edited by Otos on 3/18/2011 1:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I make gold.... so much. One day I'll inevitably realize that it was a complete waste of time, but until then I plan on enjoying myself! And also PVPing with scrubs in arena : D
Reply Quote
My goal is to get a full PvP set for my hunter or full heirlooms for my rogue. But of course I won't stop playing once I achieve these goals. I want to get a character of every class to 85. I also enjoy playing through noobs and re-doing the starting quests.
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Mage

03/30/2011 4:30 PMPosted by Abmirnda
My goal is to get a full PvP set for my hunter or full heirlooms for my rogue. But of course I won't stop playing once I achieve these goals. I want to get a character of every class to 85. I also enjoy playing through noobs and re-doing the starting quests.

Sorry I posted that as my druid from another realm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
my fans keep me going :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
My primary goal in WoW was to build up a reputation on Shattered Halls over a couple years. Then leave for a top 20 guild, so I could return to the SH forums and tell the current top guild how bad they are.

It was my idea before Apalis stole it, btw.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
My primary goal in WoW was to build up a reputation on Shattered Halls over a couple years. Then leave for a top 20 guild, so I could return to the SH forums and tell the current top guild how bad they are.

It was my idea before Apalis stole it, btw.

I am not in a top 20 US guild, I keep declining the various recruitment attempts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]