Looking to form early raid time guild

1 Draenei Warrior
As stated, another player and myself are wanting to form a guild on Cenarius where our mains are, that raids earlier in the day. We are currently raiding with a guild that fit our needs at the beginning of Cata but, have recently found out that our availability due to our career in real life has changed.

That being said, raid days could be ANY of the following or all of the following.

Sun, Mon, Tues, and Thurs

Raid Times would be anywhere between 2pm server time - 7pm server time. (we are east coast so anywhere between 5pm-10pm EST)

Yes, we have looked into xferring off Cenarius to an east coast server, but wanted to look at all our options here first before we go xferring AGAIN.

This guild would be a hard-core raiding guild. with CASUAL RAID TIMES.

We are looking for serious inquiries about starting this guild. We want serious players, as everyone does. * We aren't here to hold your hand and walk you across the street ;) *

We are both tanks and I will go into spec/class/race, experience we both have, how long we have been playing, etc. if we get any serious responses, otherwise I'm not wastering my time.

(We also realize it will really be a bummer to have to lvl a guild as well :( since we are in a lvl 15 right now, But we are willing to do it to stay on Cenarius if enough people are interested)

***SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THESE RAID TIMES AND FORMING A NEW GUILD, PLEASE POST A RESPONSE WITH YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS NAME, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU IN GAME***

K ty Love you long time <3

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hi im Herculan(hunter) and my sweetie jady (druid) are in the same boat we are looking for early raiding guild before we look into transfering if u get something going look us up...thx
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This thread is nearly 2 years old.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
yea i stopped reading at hardcore
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/22/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Qube
This thread is nearly 2 years old.

oh wait it is...why did i just comment on it?
Edited by Skitzer on 1/24/2013 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]