White War Talbuk

(Locked)

90 Undead Death Knight
Can someone please explain why my White War talbuk lost his blue horns and feet, this was my favorite mount and now it looks stupid. They mess with my favorite clases, screw with the mounts that have been that way since BC. Seriously I would like to know who is calling the shots now, Cata has been full of dissapointments and let down. Im quitting this game because i know the cool people who managed the game in bc are long gone.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
...Huh, you're right, the White War Talbuk was changed. I wonder who decided to do that?

I don't mind the new version, but I think a lot of people liked the old version. I've seen quite a few people even nowadays that were using it as their main mount.

Hopefully they either revert it back or add in another talbuk with the old White War Talbuk texture.
90 Undead Death Knight
I agree i like the old talbuk, whos childish idea was it to change it, i dont like the way this game is heading
85 Worgen Mage
Oh dear, now I'm afraid to log on. I used my White War Talbuk on my main. Swap between it and the Winterspring cat. The best part where the horns and hooves because it set it apart. About to log in now but have a feeling it's going to make me cry.

EDIT: Yeah, okay. Blizzard, this is not the Talbuk I paid for. Stop changing pet skins, mount skins, and god knows what else years after the fact. Keep your stupid Jedi mind tricks to yourself.
Edited by Cairo on 2/8/2011 7:07 PM PST
85 Worgen Death Knight
They did WHAT!?

There is seriously somebody within Blizzard going hogwild with all these unnecessary changes.
Could somebody possible provide a screenshot of the new talbuk? I was honestly about to farm for the rep for one, then I came across this! Wowhead has no recent 4.0.6 sceenshots.
90 Undead Death Knight
its nonsense, WHY ARE YOU CHANGING THE SKINS ON MY FAVORITE MOUNT THAT HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YEARS
What did they change?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ugh. Blizzard needs to not mess with the things we already have. What's with all these switcheroos and take-backs? Does blizzard not realize why people play this game?
90 Undead Death Knight
02/08/2011 7:15 PMPosted by Wasselin
Ugh. Blizzard needs to not mess with the things we already have. What's with all these switcheroos and take-backs? Does blizzard not realize why people play this game?

I would like to know what else thewy changed and decided not to tell us, I want my dam white war talbuk back.
84 Worgen Mage
Could somebody possible provide a screenshot of the new talbuk? I was honestly about to farm for the rep for one, then I came across this! Wowhead has no recent 4.0.6 sceenshots.

This plox.
85 Tauren Druid
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2i0gleg.jpg

I just took a screenshot of my talbuk.

I am very sad.

Edit; For those who don't know what it looked like before, here's a pre-patch screenshot.
http://druidkitty.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/whitewartalbuk.jpg
Edited by Rodahla on 2/8/2011 7:28 PM PST
90 Undead Death Knight
Hellloooo Blizzard, can you please put me in touch with the Individual who decided to change the skin on my favorite mount thats been that way for years without anywarning or excuse?
I also heard the Wizard Hat effect now breaks when you take it off? Screw you Blizzard, are you really trying to piss people off?

Fun needs to be nerfed apparently
Edited by Putress on 2/8/2011 7:28 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]