White War Talbuk

(Locked)

90 Worgen Druid
Also, i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the Tol Barad drake mount, the Drake of the West Wind, has become a mass of sadness and broken textures.

Upon patch day, i found many different changes/problems, one of them being that the electric flashing animation of lightning coursing up and down the dragon's wings and body i loved so much had been frozen, and all different segments were showing up at once, making it look like my dragon was covered in cob webs. Also, when i mount it, i am halfway inside the dragon, with just the waist up appearing outside of the seat. I'm am not sure of this, but i believe that the dragon is missing some spikes on his back.

Other then that, the movement in the torso looks wrong. My only description of this is that it looks like a small baggie of jello being pulled on at each corner.

It's a mess, and i am hoping this isn't a permanent change, which i doubt highly.
while I appreciate the "soon" prognosis, I will be continuing to frequent this thread until the issue is resolved. Because I *DO* care.
People, the issue has been addressed. Don't jump to complain and act like no one's listening. Click the little "Blizz" button in the upper right hand corner instead of just reading the original post and assuming nothing has been said about it.

To the Blue who replied: Thank you. I do hope that it's not too long before we get what feels to me like the "wintry talbuk" back. (It is a gorgeous ride in Winterspring. Used it while I was getting my frostsaber.)
90 Human Hunter
For those who like the more subdued version of the White War Talbuk, the White Riding Talbuk is very similar, and will stay the same after they turn the White War Talbuk back. People who like both colors can be happy.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I freaking love my talbuk more than any of my mounts, but I just can't take any of you seriously.
80 Draenei Shaman
Do ground epic mounts even matter anymore?
90 Blood Elf Hunter
White War Tabulk is my fav mount and i ride her in every BG... now she looks like crap without the glowing horns and feet :( I farmed the warbeads straight for 2 nights just to get her. WTF is blizzard doing, whats the point of changing the look, i don get it v.v It starts to piss everyone off on the !*#% design works. The Vicious Gladiator Bow has the worst appearance, with a crab claw design which totally random; i have no choice but to choose the Vicious Gun instead, i hate guns and crossbow but of cos not gonna hold that !*#% designed vicious bow as the pride of huntress. Cataclysm is a disappointment.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Is there any word on normal griffins being fixed as well? It looks *wrong* and its missing skin near where the wings meet the body.

Edit: By wrong, I mean the skeletal structure seems off compared to the epic version, I can't explain it but just look for yourself.
Edited by Yaone on 2/14/2011 5:49 PM PST
10 Troll Druid
This is my petition to have people sign that suggests Blizzard changes the current system to one that will LET GUILD EXPERIENCE SCALE WITH THE NUMBER OF GUILD MEMBERS.
85 Orc Warrior
02/11/2011 1:46 PMPosted by Ryshah
And your the one playing a night elf female, the most over used race in the game

Says the male worgen to the night elf.
still waiting for the fix
90 Draenei Paladin
Glad to hear they're going to revert the texture. It was also my favorite ground mount.

Also thank you to the poster who pointed out the "Jump to first Blizzard post" button.

02/13/2011 6:31 AMPosted by Organ
Do ground epic mounts even matter anymore?

There are still places where you can only use ground mounts. I'm sure if they ever somehow removed them, they would be a lot less common, but there are still enough places where it's used.
85 Orc Death Knight
Were you guys seriously having a cry about that..? It's hardly noticeable. The amount of time you spend on your ground mount at 85 is little to none.. I'm surprised how many people complained about this when the Talbuk mounts aren't even that great in the first place, there are a million more better ground mounts.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Don't mess with our Talbuks Blizzard. There are some lines that just can't be crossed.
85 Goblin Shaman
They are just hell bent on making sure players dont stand out in this game anymore....remember how awesome the old 40 man raiders looked vs the quest greens and blues? Now everybody looks the freaking same and the few desperate things we get to stand out, end up getting changed to make sure they look boring again and again...

They stole my faded wizards hat too =(
Edited by Nogizmo on 2/18/2011 9:55 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
02/18/2011 9:41 PMPosted by Oxizu
Were you guys seriously having a cry about that..? It's hardly noticeable. The amount of time you spend on your ground mount at 85 is little to none.. I'm surprised how many people complained about this when the Talbuk mounts aren't even that great in the first place, there are a million more better ground mounts.

You know what they say about opinions.

Also I spend quite a bit of time on mine, between TB, BG's and riding around Exodar(which is where I do my banking and auctions) I see enough of them.

Not to mention you can ride around on them in Throne of the Four Winds.

Hey Blizz, while you're at it fix the Nether Drakes saddle blanket.
I'm glad it's not just me who thinks that armor and the general look of characters has been beaten with the uniformity stick.

It's bad enough that we have to all wear the same armor because there's only a couple ways to play a class "right"
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]