Haste Issue Causing Ability Errors - Update#2

(Locked)

85 Draenei Shaman
this doesn't really pertain to this post but I was hoping a blizz would see this since they posted here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2046836351?page=1

that is a link to a forum post of a big issue. Many people are having latency issues when they enter a BG, raid combat, or if a trash pack is pulled, this includes me as well, my latency would shoot up to 3000k or higher then when the boss or trash mob died, if I didnt DC, it would return back to 30-40 MS. I and others have gone threw all the steps to try and fix the problem, and I myself have spoke to a blizz tech support employee and still nothing has changed. So my idea is its also a bug that might need to be looked into by blizz and needs a fix asap. Hopefully can get some incite on this.
85 Night Elf Warrior
Hello,

I came to the forums because as a Prot-Warrior I think I am experiencing the Haste bug as well. My rage regeneration is significantly reduced (I cannot confirm this but I am having a much harder time building rage/aggro in my heroics today). My instincts tell me something is wrong. Unconventional as it may be, I have Hurricane (haste proc) enchant on my weapon - perhaps this is causing me issues?

I just wanted to ask if Warriors have been looked at with regards to this glitch as well? I saw nothing in the notes concerning us.

Thanks
90 Orc Hunter
Im Seriously curious wtf everyone at blizzard is thinking right now? for hunters to have the highest dps possible we have to hardcast aimshot...2 aim shots 2 steady shots aimed and chimera to keep up serpent sting? this is garbage.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I thought something was up. My focus was barely regening in Vortex tonight, compared to Blackrock yesterday, XD
90 Worgen Rogue
02/09/2011 8:15 PMPosted by Bashiok
A hotfix for this issue has been applied but will require off-peak rolling restarts to pick up the change. For this hotfix and others stay tuned to our official 4.0.6 Hotfix update blog - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2259389#blog

Yay. Another "screw the Oceanic raiders" rolling restart.

Can we please have at lease one week go by without multiple daily rolling restarts in the middle of Oceanic's raid times?
85 Human Paladin
So, who wants to take bets on the next bug they introduce via hotfix? Haste no longer affects dots? Double resource generation from haste? Haste affects spirit regen?

It's a game! How many different ways can we change how haste affects your character? Whoever correctly guesses the next bug gets to pick which bug goes live with the subsequent hotfix :)

(Note: This is a joke post, not intended to criticize the Blizzard team [complicated game and all that], but making light of the fact that their bug fixes are introducing new, related bugs. It amuses me. I normally wouldn't include the disclaimer, but I want to be sure I'm not misunderstood.)
85 Human Paladin
02/10/2011 12:30 AMPosted by Kilgoroth
Im Seriously curious wtf everyone at blizzard is thinking right now? for hunters to have the highest dps possible we have to hardcast aimshot...2 aim shots 2 steady shots aimed and chimera to keep up serpent sting? this is garbage.

Hunter forums are this way: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012664/

I have my own thoughts on this topic, but I will not discuss them in this thread :-P
90 Night Elf Druid
So, who wants to take bets on the next bug they introduce via hotfix? Haste no longer affects dots? Double resource generation from haste? Haste affects spirit regen?

It's a game! How many different ways can we change how haste affects your character? Whoever correctly guesses the next bug gets to pick which bug goes live with the subsequent hotfix :)

(Note: This is a joke post, not intended to criticize the Blizzard team [complicated game and all that], but making light of the fact that their bug fixes are introducing new, related bugs. It amuses me. I normally wouldn't include the disclaimer, but I want to be sure I'm not misunderstood.)

HOTFIX: Haste no longer affects how quickly you pass the login screen.

HOTFIX: Fixed a bug where haste was causing enemy mobs to attack you more quickly.

HOTFIX: Haste no longer reduces the duration of CC affects on you.

And once all of those go through.

HOTFIX: Blizzard has decided haste, as a secondary stat has been coded incorrectly causing players to age quicker IRL. The stat has been removed and replaced with a new and far less faulty stat, Armor Penetration.
Edited by Níer on 2/10/2011 2:50 AM PST
85 Undead Rogue

Haste now properly effects the Dungeon queue.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Have the realm's had their "rolling restarts" yet?
Edited by Canyon on 2/10/2011 9:36 AM PST
68 Human Warlock
Glad to see the PTR was a success.
85 Worgen Rogue
Ok,

So I'm a little confused here.

Let me make sure I understand this correctly....

There was a hotfix released to fix this issue, but then another bug arose from the hotfix? Now were waiting for a realm restart to apply the newest hotfix?
85 Goblin Rogue
Ok,

So I'm a little confused here.

Let me make sure I understand this correctly....

There was a hotfix released to fix this issue, but then another bug arose from the hotfix? Now were waiting for a realm restart to apply the newest hotfix?

The hot fix has already gone through. I ran a test this morning, very similar to the test that I ran to prove there was a bug yesterday morning, that showed that I was receiving increased energy regeneration from haste on my gear.
Can anyone confirm if this is fixed. Mine still seems slow.
85 Goblin Shaman

Haha, don't worry about it. It's like, three clicks for me to suspend someone. It's super duper easy.

How many clicks does it take to get one answer on all of the issues regarding rBGs?

Are consumable banned from them? Is it a bug?

There's no reply to the tons of posts on the pvp forums, there is nothing listed in any of the 'known' issues threads.

One post about that would be more useful than cute little posts about how easy it is to ban people.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
For god's sake they are trying to fix something and all you can do is complain about 10 mins of server down time. Some people shouldnt be allowed to have children.

02/10/2011 1:23 AMPosted by Superclaw
A hotfix for this issue has been applied but will require off-peak rolling restarts to pick up the change. For this hotfix and others stay tuned to our official 4.0.6 Hotfix update blog - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2259389#blog

Yay. Another "screw the Oceanic raiders" rolling restart.

Can we please have at lease one week go by without multiple daily rolling restarts in the middle of Oceanic's raid times?
90 Worgen Rogue
For god's sake they are trying to fix something and all you can do is complain about 10 mins of server down time. Some people shouldnt be allowed to have children.

When the unannounced "restarts" bring the instances down for over an hour on a semi-daily basis for weeks, yes I will complain. I don't think you realise how many complaints would be here if these "restarts" were during peak US raid times.
85 Worgen Death Knight
after the patch the talent in the blood tree will of the necropolis no longer gives a free blood rune and as a class thats a little low on health in the 70s it was really helpful to tank with since i got low health often enough

tho its not a big hamper in my style i do think that a blood dk does need some certain moves examined to see if they could be used with runic power so a blood has more range in action when tanking

maybe blood boil costing 15 runic power instead of a blood or death rune or fixing rune regeneration in favor of blood a bit more

perhaps the talent enhanced blood presence should grant faster regen

i ask for this due to very irritating fury warriors who insist on running headlong onto every enemy they see w/o me tanking it first and its not so bad if i can pull ag from them
and every fury warrior iv grouped with has been doing it

maybe they nee dto have better rage regen from attacking or summat? they never have enough i guess please advise on this issue
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]