transfering to gundrak. any decent guilds?

85 Troll Priest
Hi Gundrak.
i will probably be transferring to Gundrak in the near future, wondering how the server progression is and if there are any decent guilds recruiting for a raid team. i am shadow main spec and have had my hand at cata raiding.

i am moving because my server is infected with wrath syndrome and it is very depressing.

i am looking for a guild that raids Friday and Saturday mights for a few hours.

thanks guys, let me know.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
It's something all WoW players should do at some point, transfer to Gundrak for a bit.

The recruitment pool on Gundrak is quite small, if you're any good then you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a decent guild to run with.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
This probably isn't the server you want.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Hi,

Contact Athenagracis or Describe in game. We are currently looking for 1 more hardcore healer. We are a GMT +8.00 guild.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yes, Solid Legacy.

Level 21 Horde guild that does raids on a regular basis, also highest on realm.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gundrak Is your friend there are some good guild on this server but like Reloadéd said

02/08/2011 9:50 PMPosted by Reloadéd
The recruitment pool on Gundrak is quite small, if you're any good then you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a decent guild to run with.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Being a low population server, there are only a select few notable guilds on Gundrak. I'd personally have to recommend <Solid Legacy>. For a low pop server, if you want the feeling of high pop chat, assistance and activity without all the madness of overpopulation, <Solid Legacy> is right for you.

<Solid Legacy> is the largest guild on Gundrak with the highest activity rate. We are level 25, cover leveling, raiding, battlegrounds (working on a rated battlegrounds team), arena teams, old school content and raiding as well as guild events such as guild dueling competitions. We clear Dragon Soul 10 man normal on a weekly basis. Heroic DS is currently in progress.

We cater to what players want and use our large friendly base of helpful guild members to assist all players in making a legacy for themselves online and getting the most out of the game. Whether you want to become a Savior of Azeroth, a Battlemaster or just hang out and have a bunch of laughs, we're the guild for you.

So look us up, feel free to ask any member for an invite, or contact me personally in game!

Ravvi
<Solid Legacy> Guild Leader
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
way to necro this thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]