How do I get my Guild Rep up?

I wore a Guild tabard, but there was no change in my guild reputation from dungeons..
Is there a way I get my guild rep up fast?
Reply Quote
55 Human Paladin
You have to group with other guildies in a dungeon to get guild rep from dungeons.

You can get guild rep from doing quests.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

You can get guild rep from doing quests.

and dailies as well.
Edited by Flemeth on 2/8/2011 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Also note that there is a weekly cap on guild rep per week.
Reply Quote
Thanks, and I don't think I would be hitting the cap anytime soon :P
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Priest
I don't think it's possible to get your guild rep up fast. I don't know what the level of the character youre referring to is, but guild rep earning comes very slowly for lowbies. And it gets capped quickly for high..bies.

My 85 just earned 20% of her weekly guild rep for doing all 25 dailies today. So pay attention to that if you're up there in levels.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hm, the cap kinda sucks
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I don't think it's possible to get your guild rep up fast. I don't know what the level of the character youre referring to is, but guild rep earning comes very slowly for lowbies. And it gets capped quickly for high..bies.

My 85 just earned 20% of her weekly guild rep for doing all 25 dailies today. So pay attention to that if you're up there in levels.

Eh. I got mine up to honored fairly quickly.
I did lots of dallies every single day.
As soon as I could I bought the tabbard that increases guild rep.
And I tried to do at least one guild activity every day.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Run ZA/ZG with 5 guildies and wear your guild tabard.
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Warrior
I wore a Guild tabard, but there was no change in my guild reputation from dungeons..

Winning battlegrounds is a good way to get guild rep up. You don't get guild rep at all from dungeons unless you're running with 2 other guildies. (except for quests)

It's true that it's slower for lowbies. It's really intended for you to be neutral with your guild until you get to the higher levels, because that's when you can really contribute to your guild's success overall.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
ya im still having trouble getting my rep up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Once you're at 80, if you're to friendly, buy the rare-level tabard from the guild vendor. Otherwise it doesn't really matter what tabard you have on. In the course of getting to 85, you'll likely hit your cap. Just keep leveling. Once you hit 85, specifically avoid doing any more quests if you've hit your cap, or continue to quest until you do. If you simply wait until it resets and then work on cata zones you've not done yet, or finish up ones you didn't complete, you'll easily hit revered on that exp, so long as you don't overquest and waste potential rep due to the cap.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
If you are talking about this level 14 character, yes it will take a while, but by time you get up to level 85, you should be well into honored at least, and then just doing the dailies everyday for a few days will cap you out on rep each week.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

I joined my guild at level 8 and I am 54 now and I am at only 700/3000 neutral doing all quests, a couple dungeons for druid quests and a couple bg's. At this level when I get a quest that rewards guild rep it's usually 3 or 4 points, it gets higher as you level.
Edited by Plixis on 7/10/2011 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/10/2011 11:38 PMPosted by Morvalwen
I went from neutral to exalted just by questing, levelling up my professions, and doing dailies. Of course, I was level 80 when guild rep was instituted, so it went pretty quickly for me.

Pretty much this; from 1-80 rep is gained ultra slowly through quests/dungeons then when you get nearer max level it goes up quite a bit.
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Priest
what if your the creator of a guild my lvl 21 is
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
can you get up guild rep fast by doing arenas with someone else from your guild?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You get guild rep by doing anything that generates guild experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]