The Exalted Title

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2011 1:42 PMPosted by Romara
Something should have been said instead of just removing it. It just shows how little Blizzard cares of how it's customers feel...

They really are starting to show just how much they care about anyone who pays and disagrees with them in any way.
100 Night Elf Rogue
In my opinion, those who obtained it when the content was relevant should keep it.

Those who obtained it from 40 Exalted Reputations in Wrath should keep it.
100 Night Elf Druid
02/08/2011 1:45 PMPosted by Manzarrek
We think "the Exalted" is a really awesome title.

". . . And in this patch, we wanted to take a lot of awesome stuff away from people. So we did.

Suckers."

Quoted for truth...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I'm the biggest Blizzard cheerleader here, and even I think this was a bad idea. I don't have Exalted yet, but now I know not to bother with it, really.
10 Dwarf Paladin
Well, there is one bright side to this. Those of you going after the title still can now prepare to lose it again in whatever expansion comes after Cataclysm, since this is all the "warning" you're like to get.
85 Orc Warlock
Hrmm.

I was so close to 45, too.

I suppose I will have to begin work on the more obscure classic reps. /shrug

(edit, Armory still shows me as having the title. Maybe when I log in, it'll be gone. o.O)
Edited by Lorelienne on 2/8/2011 1:57 PM PST
53 Tauren Paladin
02/08/2011 1:40 PMPosted by Bashiok
We did consider offering multiple titles for the various tiers, but "the Exalted" fits so perfectly and we wanted to avoid a potentially infinite string of titles like "the Fairly Exalted", "the Nigh Exalted", "the Mostly Exalted", etc. We also considered grandfathering in those who had already earned it but think that this title can be a unique testament to the continued efforts of reputation hunters and keep the same value as we introduce more reps and push the requirements up to match.

Possibly the two longest sentences in history that talk about one thing multiple times..
85 Worgen Druid
not even bother to go into how easy it is compared to Timbermaw, Hydraxxian Waterlords or Thorium Brotherhood rep, hell, I'm not even gonna discuss your own faction rep grind back in vanilla.

Timbermaw hold now takes maybe 20 mins. Thorium brotherhood now takes maybe 45 minutes. Waterlords is just grinding MC for a month or so.
100 Night Elf Druid
02/08/2011 1:46 PMPosted by Lightgear
A bunch of new reps, you're so dumb. You added like 5 or 6. I had this title before Cata came out... This is honestly bull@*#! for taking it out. This pisses me off more than all of the changes done to classes.

Oh NOES!

I mean, really? hitting exalted with all the cataclysm factions is easy as hell, not even bother to go into how easy it is compared to Timbermaw, Hydraxxian Waterlords or Thorium Brotherhood rep, hell, I'm not even gonna discuss your own faction rep grind back in vanilla.

Why not, instead of being a rude, spoiled brat, get back to playing the game? Don't worry, you'll get exalted with ALL SIX new reputations in a month.

You have 10 exalted reps. You really have no right to speak.
100 Night Elf Druid
So why did you not decide to disclose this information to the general public, if this was somethign you planned to do?

This is very shady, and really is a bad PR move.
85 Draenei Shaman
02/08/2011 1:49 PMPosted by Romara
You have 10 exalted reps. You really have no right to speak.

Oh, hey, look I have a CRAP TON of exalted reps.

Do you want me to say it again now?
85 Human Warlock
hahahahaha, what a joke, how are my pvp titles, hmm?
90 Orc Hunter
02/08/2011 1:40 PMPosted by Bashiok
It's different than every other rep in the way we're raising it with a new bar to meet, and I do apologize that it wasn't communicated clearly beforehand that it was going to be functioning this way.

I do not believe this was comunicated EVER, clearly or otherwise.

"We are men of action, lies do not become us."
Edited by Grapthar on 2/8/2011 1:51 PM PST
85 Orc Warrior
02/08/2011 1:46 PMPosted by Paxis
I wish I could freely speak my mind on this topic, but I don't' want to be banned.

Here here.
Such a double standard here now.

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]