The Exalted Title

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
officially pissed off at this change, completely disappointed with blizz about this one....way to take away my favorite title out of the blue...

/rage

Thanks a lot for the grind through wrath to get 40 exalted titles, and then you add 7 reputations (8 if you count Bilgewater) with Cataclysm. I'm sitting at 47 exalted right now.

Now I get to go back and grind some obscure vanilla rep, or wait a year for blizz to add new reputations with content patches...

what a slap in the face.

You should realize blizz that this title is obtained by your most dedicated players, who put a lot of time and effort into getting this cool title. It would have been different if you removed/raised the requirement for Explorer, or Jenkins, but this specific achievement took a lot of work, and it feels like you sandbagged some of your most dedicated players.
Edited by Drustan on 2/8/2011 1:53 PM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
You have 10 exalted reps. You really have no right to speak.

Oh, hey, look I have a CRAP TON of exalted reps.

Do you want me to say it again now?

Doesn't sound so STUPID coming from that character. Maybe post on relevant characters and you won't need to switch?

But I DO notice you don't have the reps needed for the title...
Edited by Romara on 2/8/2011 1:54 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/08/2011 1:09 PMPosted by Stevyn
If you earned a title, I don't know why you would ever no longer have it...

People like you and me, Knight-Captain Stevyn, almost did not get to keep our rightfully earned Vanilla PvP titles.

They WERE going to remove them, but thankfully did not.
90 Orc Hunter
The way to handle this is for players to treat this as a bug, and report it repeatedly until it is repaired.
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
02/08/2011 1:52 PMPosted by Romara
Doesn't sound so STUPID coming from that character. Maybe post on relevant characters and you won't need to switch?

People can have opinions no matter what character they're on.

They also don't need to have had the Exalted to feel that this change is unwarranted.
85 Worgen Druid
02/08/2011 1:51 PMPosted by Tellua
A month for Waterlords? Once you hit revered you can only get 1050 rep a week.

I was worried about this, actually. A guildie of mine and I run it every week. He said he stopped getting rep at revered, unless it was for bosses. I was hoping it was a screw up or something. I'll have to rework that plan. *sighs* MC is so dull.

But the timbermaw people, they halved the necklace turn in (5 instead of 10) and each turn in gives 2k rep. It's cake.

TB has a long quest chain then you turn in a few dark iron residue to exalted. It's pathetically easy. That was a rep grind I was dreading, too.
85 Draenei Shaman

I'll post on whatever character I feel like posting,

Assuming that I only have one character makes you look like a fool. I guess you're the kind of people who like looking like a fool.

But I DO notice you don't have the reps needed for the title...

That in no way means that the change is a killer. Farming Argent Dawn rep, Cenarion Circle rep or Timbermaw rep is a million times more annoying than farming Earthen Circle rep or Therazane rep.
Edited by Heefern on 2/8/2011 1:56 PM PST
91 Orc Hunter
Yeah, definitely bull. I'm sick the way your customers are treated. Frankly, I think I'm done being one of those "customers".
100 Night Elf Druid
Are you planning to take away the mount achievement and reward since there are new drakes?
85 Orc Warrior
02/08/2011 1:54 PMPosted by Paxis
I sense this thread being lock because 99% of the player base is disagreeing with blizzard.

Locked? And Deleted!
90 Gnome Warlock
Extremely unhappy with this change.
I personally, will not "grind it out" knowing that it will be taken away again in future expansions.

02/08/2011 1:54 PMPosted by Cozzene
Yeah, definitely bull. I'm sick the way your customers are treated. Frankly, I think I'm done being one of those "customers".

Shameful way to treat your customers Blizzard.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Just how many times do we have to keep earning this?? I am not that far from 50 exulted reps, But I already earned it twice. I got it the 1st time in WotLK with the 40 reps. I then earned it again with 45 reps since Cata came out. I worked darn hard for and to have it taken way is a slap in the face. I want my title back.
100 Goblin Shaman
Oh NOES!

I mean, really? hitting exalted with all the cataclysm factions is easy as hell, not even bother to go into how easy it is compared to Timbermaw, Hydraxxian Waterlords or Thorium Brotherhood rep, hell, I'm not even gonna discuss your own faction rep grind back in vanilla.

Why not, instead of being a rude, spoiled brat, get back to playing the game? Don't worry, you'll get exalted with ALL SIX new reputations in a month.

You realize, that I have 47 exalted reputations. Only reason I do not have Waterlords is because I didn't play this toon in vanilla. Go look at my things before you start judging. I have all the cata reps, all BC but Orgila, all Vanilla but waterlords, all Wrath but Oracles/frenzyheart. I literally GRINDED my ASS off for these reputations for that title in wrath.

So why should my title have gotten removed?? Its ridiculous that it was. The only thing it said in the patch notes was that 45 reps wasn't rewarding the Exalted, I was fine with that since I already had it before Cata was launched so I thought I was fine. Obviously I was wrong and kinda disappointed about it.
85 Worgen Druid
02/08/2011 1:56 PMPosted by Maniacle
I personally, will not "grind it out" knowing that it will be taken away again in future expansions.

This needs to be clarified. I want this title. I've been working at it since I started playing this thing again. But if it's going to be taken away all the time; it seems like its not worth the effort.
100 Night Elf Druid
What's the point of the achievements if you can arbitrarily take them away?
90 Night Elf Druid
I have 48 rep, got title at 40 rep, lost title at 48 rep

Dumb imo
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]