<Balance of Power> Recruiting for Rated BGs

85 Gnome Warlock
<Balance of Power> is now recruiting experienced pvpers for rated BGs! We will be starting to do rated BGs on the following days of the week. This is all in server time(CST)

Friday- 6:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday- 6:00pm-8:00pm
Sunday(optional) 6:00pm-8:00pm(times may vary)

Here's our recruitment status: High->Medium->Low->Closed
FC with off spec dps(In case of Battle of Gilneas) <High>
Dps: Warrior<closed> Paladin<High>Warlock<Low>Mage<Medium>Rogue<High>Shaman< both specs high>Priest<high>Druid<boomkin closed, feral open high>hunter<high> DK<high>
Healers: Resto shaman<High> Resto druid<medium> Disc priest<Medium> Holy pally<high>

The Requirements to attend rated BG are:
2.6k+ resil
Ventrilo
Follow directions
Most importantly, have fun

For more information about the rated BGs in Balance of Power, talk to Heisenbergs and Sephirius.

Draw your sword, get on your horse, and let out a battle roar! It's time to open a can of whoop ass on horde.

Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey an Alli PvP guild :) maybe you all and my guild could set up some war games or world pvp type events

EDIT: bump for pvp
Edited by Papasour on 2/8/2011 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Sounds like a plan :) when does your guild wanna do war games?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
No idea we are still getting up off the ground and currently recruiting(sorry had to plug that in lol) Make a toon horde side and pst me if you get a chance or ill pst you on my lvl2 alli one day
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]