Got Cata, 1 bar away from 81....

100 Undead Warlock
Where do I go to hunt to powerlevel the rest of the way there? It seemed forever from 80-81... ok, not as long as it took me from 1-80 (8years) :P....

Also, I've got Cat expansion... what next?
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Mage
All the quests are done very well, for the most part, and lead around the zone so you don't have to go hunting for the few ones you need. Any ones you have trouble with just type the name into Wowhead and read through the comments.

That said, Cata quests are a lot of fun, and it doesn't take too long to reach 85. I leveled with a friend semi-casually and we went from 80-85 just by questing in around 3 days.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
If you're really run into a snag where you can't find the next quest chain, or are afraid you missed a rewarding optional quest, you can always try's free guide addon. I've been using it on alts.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Go to zone do all quests, you need to change out ur gear to the new Cata gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)