Best Pally Names

85 Human Paladin
There's a guy on my server called "Omfgapally." Immature, yes. I find it funny, though.

I know a guy named Pßnjustice. Is one of the better names that I've seen so far.

Not to troll you personally but I'm really over the use of the "ß" as a "B." It is not, was not, nor will ever be a "B." It's 2 of the letter "S" abbreviated into one letter. Using it as a "B" just shows how uneducated people are.

So his name is Pssnjustice..still a pally name. :D
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Me!

/Thread
84 Human Death Knight
02/08/2011 7:57 AMPosted by Humulus
Not to troll you personally but I'm really over the use of the "ß" as a "B." It is not, was not, nor will ever be a "B." It's 2 of the letter "S" abbreviated into one letter. Using it as a "B" just shows how uneducated people are.

He's Pssinjustice!

aw. Beaten to it.
Edited by Acerius on 2/8/2011 8:07 AM PST
85 Draenei Paladin
Oh hai!

Guess it has more to do with race than class. Whatever.

If I was Tauren there would be an infinite number of funny names.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hubby picked out the name for my pally.
87 Tauren Paladin
Mine
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My Paladin's name back when i was Alliance was Thetool, i liked it
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<-- of the shattered sun or crusader in full t2 usually when i log <3 have a shield n axe to go with it need to find a better cape thou

but i liked bubbleoseven, bubblehearth, goldengirl she had full t1 holycow if ur a tauren and a holy bloodelf magicfingers just cuz his fingers wiggle when he was healing
Edited by Judgëmënt on 2/8/2011 9:01 AM PST
39 Draenei Paladin
Needsanerf
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 mine...

From the market town in France called Lourdes:

On 11 February 1858, a 14-year-old local girl, Bernadette Soubirous aka Saint Marie-Bernarde Soubirous , claimed a beautiful lady appeared to her in the remote Grotto of Massabielle. The lady later identified herself as "the Immaculate Conception" and the faithful believe her to be the Blessed Virgin Mary.

I'm a holy paladin :) x

85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2011 7:57 AMPosted by Humulus

Don't make a bit deal. I'm German, I speak and write German, and I don't flip a hit over them misusing a letter that doesn't exist in the English alphabet.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
KuG
<<<
85 Tauren Druid
Bubblehahaha
85 Human Paladin
<---- self explanatory, Holy pally named Harry. I catch alot of crap when i role as ret for some reason
Edited by Holyharry on 2/8/2011 9:47 AM PST
90 Tauren Paladin
I like the name Ruby.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm insulted! my name is ironic in a sense seeing as how everyone on SC has a pally!
90 Tauren Paladin
<---Because thats me half the time im healing
58 Troll Death Knight
Notmyname. No Really.

Actually, best I ever saw was Sarahpaladin. Still makes me chuckle. Sarahpaladin...oh man...

I used to have a pally by that name that I trolled goldshire with on moon guard. :D
87 Tauren Paladin
moo.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]