RIP Holylush

85 Tauren Paladin
To all who were friends of our dear Lushy, I have sad news to pass on...

"Suzanne went to surgery as an organ donor this morning at 9:00 AM. Her coma and death resulted from a brain herniation related to the brain tumor. Thankfully, she suffered little and did not have to contend with chemo- and radiation therapy and the deterioration in her mental state that she feared. Though our hearts are breaki...ng, we are grateful for that mercy."

If you knew her, you 'loved' her. She was good to everyone. She didn't want anyone to know that she was sick because she didn't want to cause anyone else any pain.

RIP Lush, we'll miss you.
Edited by Turrkk on 2/12/2011 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
regards.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I will really miss getting a "Hiya" from Lushy. Truely one of the kindest people I've ever had the experience of playing with.

^RESPECT^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
RIP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I will miss my Lushymonster and our long and totally pointless conversations that never had awkward pauses, in wow terms she was one of my oldest and dearest friends. You don't have to meet someone out of game sometimes to know that they've become a real friend, and Lushy was one of them. Thank you for all the help leveling, and healing me in dungeons, and letting me listen to you complain about the city life that you loved and hated depending on the day, and the gold I borrowed from you that I never got around to paying back. You were always the best person to complain to, and one of my absolute favorite people to see log on.
You will be missed more than I can possibly put into words , you were a much better person than I could ever have been.
Goodbye Lushy, I will think of you often, and always think of you well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
My sincere sympathy
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I believe you should hold a funeral in TB so nothing bad can happen.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
She made the game fun, even if you were wiping on #%*!ty bosses.

RIP Lush <3

<3 Bread and the Circus <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Now that I think about it. I watched the Serenity Now funeral raid video at least 8 different times the other day. And then this happens.

And 5 years ago, I had a dream that a relative of mine had their dog die in it. And later the next day, I get a call from them in which they mentioned their dog died of heart problems during the night.

Damn it, I need to stop killing people/animals by accident.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Lush was damn ray of sunshine in our chat channels and I'll miss her so much.
She slowly logged on less and less as the game became a big faceroll in WotLK and it would have been infinitely better with her there.

I don't have a single bad memory of her and my next drink will be a double, as her nickname best suits.

Cheers,

Standy/Khanman
<Bread and the Circus>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Condolences and prayers

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
RIP Lushy:(
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Im going to miss Lush : ( She was an awesome friend to everyone and I will miss her hot voice! <3 you lush!
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Warlock
oh the days of Bread and the Circus....

She made this game more enjoyable every minute she was logged on.

We will all miss you Holylush RIP
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/7416/lush.jpg

~ Neldo ( Nedlo)
Edited by Nedlo on 2/14/2011 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lush made my pants fit uncomfortably tight.

RIP Lush, hope you're slaying dragons up there in heaven.

<3 to my breadies
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lush <3
:(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Oh man.... lushy =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]