/reset ui command

85 Human Warrior
Okay in game I periodically get caught in auto run and the /reset ui fixes it. Now after todays server maintenance /reset ui does nothing. What was it changed to?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
Is that to reload your UI or reset everything in your UI back to default values ?

Reload is /console reloadui

not sure what it is for resetting the UI.

Mac Tech Support MVP (moonlights in other forums)
Here to Help :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I do /reload when the UI got stuck (Mine got stuck after dismount from the red dragons in Grim Batol, I still had the vehicle UI as if I was still driving the dragon). Try that instead also.
Did you hear about the troll druid at the comedy club? Apparently it was an older crowd and he got moo'd off stage...
/Rim crash
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Thanks, will give that a try. For some reason I get stuck in auto run every now and then. Hitting /reset ui has pretty much always fixed it. Will do the simple /reload next time.
Reply Quote
25 Human Paladin
That has happened to me also. What I found out is that while running or backing up. if your palm hits Ctrl while your moving, it will auto run. Just hold Ctrl and forward (w) button again and it will go back to normal mode..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]