New changes

Community Manager
I found an old notebook in a box and so I wanted to share some changes we're expecting to come through.

In patch 1.10 we're going to make it so that when you're at level cap completing quests will turn XP into gold. So that should be a good change, there will still be a reason to complete quests at max level. We're also going to update some items. In BRD almost all items are going to become blue quality, so that should be a nice upgrade for people. Also all bracers, belts, and gloves will be BoE. Which should help get more people geared up through the AH to tackle this difficult dungeon.

We'll keep you updated should we find any other old notes that are no longer new or exciting.
46 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol..?
1 Night Elf Priest
Good changes, when do these go live? :)
80 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh how the times have changed.
85 Human Paladin
Most excellent news!
84 Night Elf Druid
Haha.

02/10/2011 1:21 PMPosted by Bashiok
In patch 1.10 we're going to make it so that when you're at level cap completing quests will turn XP into gold

I remember that change! it was considered such an amazing idea at the time.

ps: i didn't realize you worked there that long.

<3 Bash. (and happy Bday!)
85 Gnome Warlock
Tier 0 gloves, belts, and bracers weren't boe until 1.10? Wow, I seem to remember it being much earlier than that.
85 Human Warrior
Did you leave your computer unlocked at work, and now people are posting random things on your account?
10 Dwarf Shaman
Ahh, that brings back memories.

Thanks for sharing.
85 Draenei Shaman
Wasn't this the patch that upgraded WoW to "Optional"?

Man, where's Palehoof when you need him?
85 Worgen Warrior
I remember those changes, and thinking how good they were. Shame that such a long run in a game is coming to a halt over Blizzard stealing my title.
85 Tauren Druid
Oooh dig up the ones about when we got weather >D
90 Undead Mage
haha thats funny. thanks for that!
90 Tauren Druid
OMG you mean to say that changes were made way back then that made gear easier to get? This wasn't new in TBC, Wrath, or Cata? Did all of the "hardcore" people cry about that change as they all seem to now when gear they already have becomes available more easily?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]