Melee dps looking for a guild

85 Human Death Knight
Hello. I am a unholy DK looking for a good raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that has active members and at least a fairly high guild lvl but I dont mind the guild lvl MUCH. Plus I am looking for one that at least have 3 or 4 bosses down. I am unholy and raid ready. If you think I need more heroics to do before I can raid then I will do them. I may have made ymself look like a noob to some people in the past but thats behind me. I wanna kill some stuff and have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Keep in mind that the following is not intended to be insulting, but rather an honest critique to try and help you.

You are NOT raid ready. I highly recommend you spend a few days doing heroics and getting at LEAST 346 gear in every slot. You should also have each slot enchanted and gemmed properly; you are currently missing 7 enchants and 4 Gem spots, including your engineering socket and your meta. You should also finish getting your reps for Hyjal, Therazane, and Ramkahen to Exalted to take advantage of the ilvl 359 items they provide. In addition, if you are going to reforge, you should try and reforge your gear to maximize your DPS; hit cap first, then haste and mastery. You should also fix your unholy spec if you plan to raid as Unholy. If you need help in this area, try this post: http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t110294-unholy_dps_|_cataclysm_4_0_6_missing_frame/ (Word of advice: don't post to that thread. Just read and learn)

Again, this isn't me being a jerk, this is me telling you what you need to do to truly be "raid ready". You should maximize what you can before you step into a raid. Focus on improving your worst slots (relic, trinket, belt, back) and getting your enchants and gems.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yea I did that post a bit early lol half aslepp. Ty for the heads up I am working on the gold for gems and #!@%
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I mean stuff, gems and stuff lol. Didnt mean to use that word
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]