World pvp

90 Troll Priest
Dear Alliance,

thanks for waiting until you had a group of 30-40 Ally 85s to attack a group of 20 Horde in Goldshire last week! Also, thanks for wiping twice!

-Byniri
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Dear Horde,

I might be joining you, once again.

~Elu
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Big shout out to the Alliance that came to stop the 'Horde invasion' of the Valley of Heroes. Just to clarify, we were NOT going for king, we just wanted some world pvp, so calm your epeens.

And an even bigger shout out to the Horde that participated. I'm really sorry for not kicking Stornatom before we headed out, bee sure that the next world pvp group I form will NOT have him in it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
A few pics to those who weren't there

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/worldpvp1.jpg/
http://img199.imageshack.us/f/worldpvp2.jpg/

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Big shout out to the Alliance that came to stop the 'Horde invasion' of the Valley of Heroes. Just to clarify, we were NOT going for king, we just wanted some world pvp, so calm your epeens.

I randomly got some guild achieves while you guys were doing that because no one pvps in Rapture.

Anyway, good to see that other people are actively encouraging world pvp, its definitely one of the more fun things in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
ill be sure to help by attacking Goldshire ill bring Eze to..
Reply Quote
Moonfire, moonfire!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I still think Ironforge is the best place for us to world pvp:

-Very nice city
-Not as populated as Stormwind, so we won't be outnumbered 10:1
-More activity than Goldshire
-Chance to get [Wrath of the Horde!]
-Gets Ironforge some activity
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump so people see that I'm still interested in it
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
No one ever does world pvp anymore :(. Cept me i attack Orgrimmar at least 3 times a week, even if i have to do it alone! You horde should try attacking our front gate ALOT so we can get some action!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
05/20/2011 12:02 AMPosted by Stoofid
No one ever does world pvp anymore :(. Cept me i attack Orgrimmar at least 3 times a week, even if i have to do it alone! You horde should try attacking our front gate ALOT so we can get some action!

The problem with attacking Stormwind is the ratio of people we would get. Because of this realm's huge population imbalance, even a group of 30 horde would eventually be outnumbered 4:1. With that many people in one area, lag becomes a huge problem. We had a group of about 25 attack the Trade District AH about a month ago, and the lag was so bad my game actually crashed.

I've wanted to do some world pvp in Ironforge. Although it doesn't have nearly as much population as Stormwind, there is still some resistance, and the GY walk isn't as bad as the SW GY walk (which is horrid), and we aren't outnumbered that badly. Biggest problem is 30 mins of recruiting in trade chat gets 6 people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bumpity bump.

I know Mongolians is always down for world pvp, but from my experiences, they're not too thrilled to do it with outsiders/non-pvp geared people. With 4.2 out now, and the gear level spike, guards should be less of a problem right now

Also, WHERE ARE YOU STOOFID??!?!?!?!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
lol sorry took a break from wow for like a month but i attack orgrimmar first thing when i come back.

and dont make fun of me if im a little rusty!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Had a little bit of world pvp a few days ago in Xroads.

Still haven't seen any Alliance outside Orgrimmar in some time though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Tip 1 for starting world pvp.

Flag yourself in a very popular place, such as the FL entrance. Wait for someone to attack you.

Proceed to brawl, fight, die, have fun and lol.
Edited by Byniri on 7/27/2011 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Got about 10-12 Ally defenders in Ironforge 2 days ago, it was cool. Had a nice 4v10 fight with my guildies.

Need more Ally initiative.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Me, Periodic (Lizah), Treemendus, Natau, and Shiftiez came to Org to say hi. We lasted about 10 min before overrun 20ish vs 5. Special thanks to the rogue who teabagged Tree. I sapped you mid teabag so Tree could savor the flavor for a little bit :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/19/2011 11:29 PMPosted by Kinpin
Me, Periodic (Lizah), Treemendus, Natau, and Shiftiez came to Org to say hi. We lasted about 10 min before overrun 20ish vs 5. Special thanks to the rogue who teabagged Tree. I sapped you mid teabag so Tree could savor the flavor for a little bit :D

why am I never on when this happens.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ignore the fact that this is a level 1 toon making this suggestion. How about designated World PVP battles in random locations voted on each week, like next tues could be in howling fjord, or Arathi. The losing side has to roll a toon for the other faction and basically be their slaves for a week until the next fight, with limits of course. Maybe 2 total hours of play time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/29/2011 08:03 PMPosted by Holyshytfire
Ignore the fact that this is a level 1 toon making this suggestion. How about designated World PVP battles in random locations voted on each week, like next tues could be in howling fjord, or Arathi. The losing side has to roll a toon for the other faction and basically be their slaves for a week until the next fight, with limits of course. Maybe 2 total hours of play time.

This is a good idea. The slaves thing would fail though, no real threat of anything if you don't do it.

I really want the random pvp locations though. It could get boring with fighting at the same places time and time again. Using a different location (especially one that has some nice terrain changes) could be cool
Edited by Byniri on 10/30/2011 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]