Hey, 'that orc place'(Orgrimmar)

85 Worgen Death Knight
(( Much thanks for the entertainment of tonight, like the cow who likes to stealth through our canals I decided to sit on the hill where all your muddy lobsters roam! Was fun, cept some other cows didn't like me very much =(...Alas! It kept me entertained in my time of need...my time of boredom!))
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
Yeah, not a lot of Orcs in Orgrimmar... not a lot of Orcs period if you ask me. (Says the Holy Cow.)
Reply Quote
There are Orcs.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
Gasp!
... I've never seen them... There's always BElfs or Goblins... at least every 2 feet there are.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Oof, there is no honor amongst some, to butt in during a one on one duel is shameful!....and very very...very hurtful, also there is no way back onto that mountain near orgrimmar on foot, thus, spirit healer has become an all-time new friend.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I think that spirit healer gets too many friends in my opinion. Granted all she gets are people Gamons killed or random goblins falling to their death to get the shiny gold piece on the ground.

Also there are orcs thank you!
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
Well where have you been?! I'm telling you Orgrimmar is silly with Undead, Blood Elves and Goblins now. I see quite a few of us cows too!

Not many holy ones mind you, but still.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
*pokes head in*

Whats this about no holy cows either? I was just dancing with my light-well last night in Orgrimmar.

*levitates off in a huff*
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Y'know, I do notice the lack of Orcs in orgrimmar...*flies around aimlessly hoping not to get shot down* Oh there's one! I think.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
...Dear orgrimmar, am I that unwanted inside? I've only killed a guard or two, and have always stopped before killing any of your 'heroes' or random adventurers, I feel...unwelcomed, since it seems my quiet sitting next to your small lake is frowned apon, as I am killed within mere seconds....hm, I must be smelly, it's all the booze!
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
*pokes head in*

Whats this about no holy cows either? I was just dancing with my light-well last night in Orgrimmar.

*levitates off in a huff*

Nooooooo! I'm sorry! *Pouts*
I'm just saying there's not a lot around!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
*Thousand yard holy firey glare*

*sigh* Strangely there aren't a lot of us priesty taurens around yes. I don't know why though, we are awesome.

*summons a Lightwell and dances with it* Yay lightwell!
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
I'm getting closer to 85!
I dinged 77 and I'm already over halfway to 78!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Welp, mebbe there aren't alot of priesty tauren, but there are quite a few holy cows....mind you they're paladins ;P
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
Bah Paladins.

Maybe I should roll a Tauren Priest.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
Bah Paladins.

Maybe I should roll a Tauren Priest.

You should! <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Yay, more holy cows who don't wear plate! *hugs her new sisters!*

I was so excited about Tauren Priests ever since they were first announced; we're the coolest race/class combo in the game as far as I'm concerned! I wish I could see them more often, but I squeal with glee whenever I do!

You know what I've never seen? A *male* Tauren Priest! Come on fellas; I'll bet a hot hunk o' beef could make a dress look really sexy! ^_^
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
I dunno... I've seen a tauren in a leather kilt... It didn't look right. >.>
Also, YAY! I'm over halfway to 80!

I am so hitting 80 today!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I'm tempted to make a male tauren priest now... But that would mean I have to be not-lazy, maybe at some point, because I'd totally pull off a dress.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
02/16/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Mercysong
You know what I've never seen? A *male* Tauren Priest! Come on fellas; I'll bet a hot hunk o' beef could make a dress look really sexy! ^_^

Challenge Accepted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]