[Bug] Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (Viscidus)

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just got him to 1HP/2.0 Million and continued to beat on him for another 5 minutes...
He appears to be unable to die.
He was the only boss in AQ40 I never killed back in Vanilla and it's a little disappointing unable to get the kill/corpse screen shot. Please fix!
64 Tauren Death Knight
Your inability to solo a raid boss is not a bug.

Nothing is broken, Viscidus is working exactly how he should.

85 Undead Priest
You just don't know how to kill him, apparently.
90 Goblin Shaman
Hit WoWhead or some other site to learn how to kill Viscidius. He is most definitely not a tank 'n spank encounter. You have to do other things to get him to die.

Small hint: It involves frost-type attacks. If you have none yourself, then get Frost Oil.
60 Tauren Shaman
Yup 85's don't know how to kill it so they assume it's a bug lol "I'm 85 I don't have to do mechanics in a 60 raid!"
89 Night Elf Hunter
We haven't been able to kill him the last 3 times we went in. He'll freeze up, we wail him with melee attacks then he just reverts to his original slimey form. We've had everyone not attack except with frost. We've tried things like frost oils. We've a few people that promise they've seen him insta-die after he gets cracked at 0hp. But I've yet to see it. What we may try next time is have a couple mages strip down to their tabards and icelance him, seeing if we can keep him above 0 before he gets frozen.
60 Human Paladin
Oh silly 85's.

Once he freezes, you need to get enough melee hits in on him to shatter him.

Bring a DK or two for army of the dead and some rogues with fast daggers and bloodlust.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]