Greetings Windrunner! We are always looking for people looking to share in our goal of completing content, and having fun when doing it. Currently we could use some DPS, please?Role Needs:
- Tank: Closed
- Ranged: Open
- Melee: Open
- Healers: Closed
- Death Knight: Open
- Druid: Open
- Hunter: Open
- Mage: Closed
- Paladin: Closed
- Priest: Closed
- Rogue: Open
- Shaman: Open
- Warlock: Open
- Warrior: Open
- Monk: Open
- Mon-Thur 7pm - 9pm (server time)
- 1/12 ToT
- 4/4 ToES
While we have very specific recruiting desires, we always give consideration to exceptional players. If you're interested in raiding 25-man instances, and you're looking for a guild to be your long term 'home', send us an application!A few things that make us unique, and why you should check us out!
As for what to expect in terms of gear requirements, and how we raid:
- Longevity. Ensis Dei (est. June 2005) has been around for a very long time, and we aren't planning on going anywhere. Most of our leadership core has been with ED since the beginning, and has raided nowhere else. If you're looking for stability, we've got it.
- Family oriented environment, with a focus on the more fun aspects of raiding. We emphasize above all ensuring that our members are getting the most out of the raiding experience. We all enjoy playing together, and strive to keep that attitude true for everyone. We also have a language policy. Yes, that immediately brings to mind the vision of a bunch of old people saying "darn tootin". But it has served us well in the past, both in decreasing conflict and allowing those with children to not have to worry about their kids being present while raiding. Plus, there is some comedy to be found in finding creative ways to express frustration without expletives, you have to admit.
- Low attendance requirement. This is likely largely viewed as one of our weaknesses, but we view it as a strength. All of our raiders have lives to lead outside of WoW, and we don't feel placing too many restrictions on their time is a good thing. Yes, we would like you to attend 2 out of 4 raids a week. Anything more is of course helpful for progression and preferable, but not required to be a member.
- Progression. We aren't the furthest guild on WR, but we feel we've done pretty well (especially given our attendance policy). So, if you're interested in being a part of that, we're for you.
- We seem to have a lot of Canadians. This usually counts badly for a guild, but ours are well behaved and under control. This doesn't really apply to anything, but we just thought that we'd mention it.
- We use DKP.
- We ask that all applicants are 18 or older. Exceptions have been made, but generally not.
- We raid 25-mans four nights a week, Monday through Thursday, from 7pm to 10pm server time. This is designed around people with a working schedule, since most of our members work.
- Your gear level should be at the point where you can hold your own in Raids. We try to gear people up, but your chances will be far better for admission if you are at a higher level of gear, and not a freshly dinged 85. Although we focus on having fun, gear is unfortunately important to ensure progression, which feeds the fun.
- More details will be provided during the application process.
That's it! Please visit http://www.ensisdei.com if any of this sounds interesting. Hope to hear from you soon!
(Updated as often as I can possibly manage, despite rumors to the contrary, I am not a cyborg, or some kind of genetic superior halfling work drone... that would be Oy. Because of this lack of robotic/genetic enhancement to myself, any and all flames about this recruitment post will be met with impeccable grammar, and infuriating politeness. All other flames will be ignored, and/or used as a fuel to power our GL )