[A] <Ensis Dei> - 25man Recruitment Plea

90 Orc Death Knight
Glad to see Ensis Dei still kickin
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I have a fondness for ample posteriors and I am unable to fabricate information regarding this fact.

I also have several male siblings that are unable to refute said fondness.

Just saying.

Oh yeah, and we would like to have more apps, if anyone would be so kind as to indulge me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Ensis Dei has recently killed Will of the Emperor and Garalon in 25 man raiding. We're not the fastest progressing guild, but we're doing quite well for raiding 2 hrs per day, 4 times a week.

I've been playing WoW on Windrunner since December 2004, and I've been with Ensis Dei since the very beginning when we first formed the guild in the summer of 2005. Our guild has been around a very long time and has always made steady progress in raiding at a mature and casual pace. If you're looking for a stable guild to call home, consider joining us!

We don't require 100% attendance (far from it), and have always welcomed back players who take extended breaks from the game (myself included!).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glad too see Ensis Dei doing good. When i was a part of the guild it was one of the best wow experiences i have ever had. Much love to you all.

Zaxon
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Ensis Dei is back to running 25-man raids on a regular basis. We're the longest-running raid guild on Windrunner, and we mean to stay that way!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Just finished up ToES in 25man finally. Back to current progression!!!
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Rogue
Rogue Class Leader here for Ensis Dei! Just wanted to let rogues on server or any server that we are accepting rogue so apply with us! I can provide protection from Marshimaro: The Bane of Rogues®.

- http://www.ensisdei.com/apply.php
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
There is no protection.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Current ED 10step plan to Profit.

Step 1: Fall behind in T14 because of attendance issues
Step 2: Start recruitment
Step 3: Get 7 new people in 2 weeks
Step 4: Steamroll content you have been stuck on, clear 3 new bosses in one day
Step 5: Slowly catch up on gear you missed due to Step 1
Step 6: Kill Horidon after Step 5 starts showing results in DPS
Step 7: Master Sushi making and become world famous for your invention of the "Inside out Philly Surf and Turf Roll"
Step 8: Finish catching up on gear and start making progress in Throne.
Step 9: ???
Step 10: Profit

We just finished Step 6, and you should really try that Roll... Working on Step 8 (and the food network special to air). Failing the rest of the steps, the "Oy wins the lottery" option could still work.
Edited by Marshimaro on 4/9/2013 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Rogue
Step 9: Make Turtle Soup out of Tortos and Almost make a Hydra Stew in the same night.

yeah we did that tonight! deff have Hydra Stew within the week!

Don't be afraid to app we will look at all apps on a case by case, but would love some Range DPS (hunters ele shaman, and even a mage!)
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Rogue
And Hydra Stew was yummy!

Ensis Dei is now 5/12 normal 25 tot!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
We could use a few more ranged DPS, especially hunters, but almost any ranged class will do.

We just downed Ji-Kun tonight in 25-man normal mode, so we are now 6/12 in Throne of Thunder.

Come join the longest-running 25-man raid guild on Windrunner.

Ensis Dei - established June 6, 2005 and still going strong.
Edited by Mirya on 5/9/2013 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Can you use an affliction warlock?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I think we can fit one more warlock into our team. Please visit ensisdei.com to submit a membership application!

We are now working on Dark Animus. Ensis Dei is currently 8/12 Throne of Thunder bosses in 25 man normal raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
so nice of you to name a guild after me!
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Rogue
Currently we have killled Lei shen on 10 man! We are still recruiting for our 25m which has killed twins!, if you want a casual raiding atmosphere apply with us!

http://www.ensisdei.com/apply.php
Edited by Rukiachan on 7/3/2013 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Rogue
Ensis Dei is now 12/12 for normal 25 man Throne of Thunder!

If you want to be apart of this long running guild as we embark on Heroic modes please apply here: http://www.ensisdei.com/apply.php

Currently we are looking for:

Healing Monks

All Hunters

DPS Priests

DPS Druids

If you are not any of these feel free to apply anyway, always looking for skilled players =].
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump for some old guildies and some good ppl
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Just applied, hopefully everything goes well and you still need dps warriors.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Apologies for not updating this thread more often. We're currently closing recruitment to melee DPS. Although we got a really late start on ToT, we have a solid roster now. Again, we raid only 25 mans and have cleared everything in normal mode and 1 boss in heroic.

Going into patch 5.4, we are full on every class and role, with only a possible spot for the following specs who are geared and able to hit the ground running:

mistweaver monk
holy paladin
balance druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]