[A] <Ensis Dei> - 25man Recruitment Plea

90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump for need changes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I activated your account the other day there Beamish. :)

Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Just about everything is open... but Melee. If you dont poke giant dragons in the feet with knives, in hopes that they will not bite you, feel free to apply.

Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi Beamish!

Glad to see you apply, you will like it, I am pretty sure.
You can keep your alt with Companion also, so you can stay with them if you want for the week end and off raid time. I miss them but I am now doing what I like which is raiding with good players.

Tantouse
Edited by Tantouse on 3/28/2011 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
Apped to the website. Thinking of apping to the guild.

You guys still looking for ranged? (pleaaaaaase say yes lol)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Your account should be active now, and yup!
Still looking for ranged. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump for Super Eye Beast downing.
Edited by Marshimaro on 4/5/2011 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump is way over used... how about nudge or push. Maybe a nice, well mannered shove to the top of the forum.

Nah, too much work. Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm sorry you had problems with the application form Beamish. I'm not sure why your application wasn't getting through, but we did respond as soon as we received something, and it's difficult to respond to something that we don't have. If you were curious about the status of your application, I would've suggested dropping any of our leadership a message in game as a follow up, and we would've been happy to help you. If you have anything you'd like to discuss further, feel free to e-mail me at the address which you already have. My apologies again, thanks for your interest, and good luck with your guild search.
Edited by Oy on 4/13/2011 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yes we review our forums on a daily basis. If you send an app correctly, it gets posted to our forums. We read it and get back to you. As Oy suggested, dropping a line to any of the officers/class leaders always helps.

Anyway, good luck on your guild search.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Careen and Oy said it already, but yes, if you have not heard anything in a day or 2 please hit one of us up. There is a very good chance, at that point, that your post has been eaten by the Forum Monster. It feeds on anger and hate, and only gets stronger with delayed action.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Sorry you had a problem getting your application through Beamish. You did get contacted the day it was posted to us. Good luck with your guild search.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]