Sacred shield is cheap

90 Human Mage
my arena team is at roughly a 1500 rating, and neither me or my partner can take down a ret pally because sacred shield basically negates our damage. One v one against a pally is just impossible now and we keep losing games because it'll turn into a 1v1 against a pally at 30% HP and we are at 100% HP. Sacred shield should at least be able to be dispelled.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Sacred Shield will not stop a mage from melting a paladin's face, it just requires slightly more effort now. The problem is how you're playing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
02/12/2011 12:24 PMPosted by Jefurs
Sacred Shield will not stop a mage from melting a paladin's face, it just requires slightly more effort now. The problem is how you're playing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
The ICD needs to be longer. Thats all really.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Try using something besides ice lance?
Reply Quote
64 Human Paladin
You have 2289 resilience and you're a Fire Mage.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So ret's complain about being unable to kill someone in the same scenario...

"PVP not balanced around 1v1 get a better partner and L2P"

Or ret not being able to stick to a target because friend plays class w/out snare....

"PVP is about teamwork reroll and L2P"

But a mage and his partner struggle in the EXACT SAME SCENARIO......

"Ret is OP 1v1 please nerf"

Things that make you go "hmmmm"
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
My team is hovering around 1600 and we get **!!d by teams with mages in them especially mage/druid combos just because of the sheer number of cc's and slows. Ret pallies needed sacred shield. I mean look at what DK's have, AMS, a pet and a perma-snare. We can't even use wings against you mages.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Reply Quote
99 Human Paladin
02/12/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Kaelthalos
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]