Topic Cptn's 25 GDKP pug
As many of you know, I ran a 25 GDKP pug towards the end that was fairly successful. Progression wise, we consistently went 10/12 in ICC and later would go 11/12. This put us as the 2nd most progressed 25 man raid on the server. Money wise, people would usually leave the GDKP with 3-4k. With much more money around in Cata, you can expect that number to go up significantly. With many people inexperienced in the new raids, there will be a 1k buyin. Again, it’s a GDKP, so if you stay to the end, you’ll get that money back. This measure is taken to make sure people don’t wipe 3 times then leave without consequence. I would hope that we can do 5 bosses within the first few weeks and then work our way from there. As for raid leading, I have done all 12 fights on my main and know them very well.
Expectations from you:
- Since this is the only 25 man pug I know of on this server, I will not be looking to take people with bad gear interested in buying lots of gear. I am not setting a gear score minimum, but please have appropriate gear to do a Cata raid, so you do not waste my time.
- Bring whatever you need to perform your best. Your weekly performance may affect whether you are invited again.
- Again, being the only 25 man pug, some gear may get expensive, so please bring a proper amount of gold if you wish to buy gear.
- You are expected to know all aspects of every fight that we attempt. If you do not completely know a fight, please let me know when you ask for a spot. There will be no punishment for this, but it is important for me to know.
- Lastly, you must be able to listen on ventrilo. If you can not do this, please do not ask for a spot.
All items are sold and there are no reserves. All bidding is done publicly in raid chat using the GoldRaidManager addon. At the end of the run the entirety of the pot is split evenly 25 ways to everyone in the raid. If you go afk or disconnect without telling me for more than 10 minutes, you will be removed from the raid and will forfeit your portion of the pot. If you perform extremely detrimental to the raid, you also may be removed and your portion will be forfeited. There will be a minimum bid of 3000g on each piece of gear.
Minimum bid increments will be 10% of the minimum bid.
If you wish to join please post here, send me an in-game mail, or send me a tell. I will try to be prompt to reply with a yes or no. If you are new to the run, or I am unfamiliar with you, try to log out in your PVE gear so I can determine whether you are acceptable or not. Please include the character name, spec, and experience. Invites for reserved spots will happen at 7:45 pm server time and trade chat pugging to fill the empty spaces will occur soon after.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you for your time and interest.
Not to be an #!@!*!#, but I guess this is, so after all those pulls on Festergut, ERRRRRRRR your pet, we pretty much called everybody that pulled a mob without meaning to a "Ryota."
Edited by Jovarix on 2/16/11 1:50 PM (PST)
I'll dps on my lock or heal on pally provided the following condition is met: Medika is not allowed to dominate vent (assuming he will be there). This is non-negotiable.
edit: nvm, Fridays are off-limits