YOU HAVE IT WRONG BLIZZARD!

(Locked)

90 Worgen Warrior
As the OP wasn't able to communicate in a constructive manner, in addition to using masked profanity, and just some real mean words, we're locking the thread down.

Anyone that is able to post in a well mannered tone, please feel free to continue discussion. We'll be watching. Thanks.
Edited by Bashiok on 2/14/2011 12:32 PM PST
85 Human Warrior
I read your whole post, which was long but necessarily so. I not only agree with the content but your sentiment as well. Speaking as a warrior, this expansion has been less about actual content and game enjoyment than having to repeatedly adjust your class play style due to the whims of a development team with little interest in balance, a seemingly deep dislike of the warrior class and the arrogance to not communicate their plans or reasoning for these changes.

90 Worgen Warrior
I'm inclined to agree with the OP, and i usually lol at rage posts. Claiming fury is OP in PVE is a joke, the damage was alright, but is not even close to top potential dps out of every class. They were like the op put it, middle of the road, which im fine with. As for balancing fury around pvp, Blizz could take a minute and realize they completely wiped Arms off the face of the map for PVP content, forcing PVE DPS spec to be the premier pvp spec by default. Fury isnt even good in arenas or BGs, they just have a few seconds of unmatchable PVP damage.

My question is along what lines of "we think pvp warriors do too much damage" does blizzard come up with the brilliant idea of buffing pvp damage, and nerfing our mobility into obscurity while frost mages didnt get a single CC nerf. Don't even begin to preach 8 seconds on a nova is a nerf.

I digress.

If Raging Blows was seriously that big a deal in PVP, and felt compelled to nerf it, they got to compensate the damage through either like Enrage talent, or TG/SMF. It's not hard to nerf Raging blows by a %, then add a small amount to consistent dps talents that wont spike a massive burst against ghostcrawlers friends in pvp.

I wouldn't even have posted if fury warriors were dominating meters, but truth is they shouldn't be judging on what some other classes are pulling, so nerfing their PVE is rediculous.

Before anyone can say that Blizzard can't seperate PVE and PVP mechanics, they did a great job in WOTLK with Unrelenting assault. Couldnt apply the OP buff in raids, but on players, so they clearly have the potential to seperate talents from PVE and PVP. God forbid they do any work for warriors, the redheaded step child of Cataclysm.
Edited by Sigemund on 2/14/2011 5:02 AM PST
85 Gnome Warrior
The PvP side is broken to... OP is right in take it to the dwawing board... Our burst dmg doesnt help to ANY half desent player (at ranged) and even classes like rogues disarm then spam Shiv when you enrage... Game is broke here in PvP so its not fully that PvP is ruining PvE just so you can see both sides of the story :(
85 Orc Warrior
02/14/2011 4:26 AMPosted by Synergiy
middle of the road

This might come as a shock, but that's not a bad thing. Not everyone gets to be top of the charts, at least we are good enough to bring to raids.

1. Sunder, 5% crit, and demo shout might have gone to other classes, but we're still the only ones with shattering throw.
2. The new inner rage is only situational, but at least there are times to use it.
3. By far the most mobile melee with proper use of intervene/intercept/heroic leap.

Suck it up and keep on smashing heads,
90 Worgen Warrior
02/14/2011 5:04 AMPosted by Zuhd
middle of the road

This might come as a shock, but that's not a bad thing. Not everyone gets to be top of the charts, at least we are good enough to bring to raids.

1. Sunder, 5% crit, and demo shout might have gone to other classes, but we're still the only ones with shattering throw.
2. The new inner rage is only situational, but at least there are times to use it.
3. By far the most mobile melee with proper use of intervene/intercept/heroic leap.

Suck it up and keep on smashing heads,

Ghostcrawler on an alt, get him!
85 Worgen Warrior
Middle of the road isnt good enough if we arent bringing any CC to the table like the other middle of the road and top tier classes.

5% crit is nice, but lots of feral druids in raids and groups these days so its not exactly something unique.

Battleshout is same as horn of the winter and commanding shout is the same as fort, so really when it comes to bringing something unique to the table we dont, if we do middle of the road dps, with no unique buffs, or ability to CC why would the raid leader want us?
90 Draenei Shaman
LOL my first character was a warrior.Back then pvp was a nightmare and all I can say is blizzard improved the class 100% even with these changes.
85 Undead Warrior
02/14/2011 5:12 AMPosted by Primetime
if we do middle of the road dps, with no unique buffs, or ability to CC why would the raid leader want us?

Because warriors take more skill to play, then other classes. We move from the fire faster :)
1 Human Warrior
If they didn't destroy arms in PvP, nobody would be getting hit with ridiculous potioned and procced raging blows. Please don't nerf us to LOWER than 4.0.3 dps performance in PvE.
85 Gnome Warrior
FIX ARMS AND I WILL STOP THE FLOW OF QQ WITH MY 80K RBS!!!!!!
85 Undead Warrior
02/14/2011 5:41 AMPosted by Synergiy
Anyone that plays a warrior will that inner rage is completely worthless ability and remember this the second time around with this ability

Not true! I actually use it a LOT as a tank.
90 Worgen Warrior
Its pretty nice with 80+ rage with no raging blows up too. Inner rage isn't too awful. Warriors suck but its not cause of IR, which is just a situational thing atm.
85 Human Warrior
02/14/2011 5:27 AMPosted by Tankingrhard
if we do middle of the road dps, with no unique buffs, or ability to CC why would the raid leader want us?

Because warriors take more skill to play, then other classes. We move from the fire faster :)

/cheer
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]