I really want you, baby!!

Yeah, that's right.....I am a girl with needs! Right now I really need a man....or a woman (not that picky) to play with me! I don't mind if you are a casual player or a raider....I want you all! Careful though, I sometimes like to play rough. Sometimes I even like to play in big groups.....25 to be exact. So if you are in the market for some fun and want to play with me, please read on!

Ride the Lightning of Malfurion is a level 25 semi-casual, adult, end-game guild. We've been together for over five years, with stable leadership and a solid core of very long-time members. Most of us are in the 25-40 age category. We have families, careers and other commitments, so we understand the time constraints of an adult life.

Raiding:

We take our raiding seriously, welcome a good challenge, and have a desire to stretch our limits both individually and as a team. It is not our goal however to emulate or compete with "hardcore" raiding guilds. Maintaining a friendly, family-like atmosphere is more important to us than rapid progression. At this time, we are trying to build our 25 man roster back up. We have been able to run a few 25 mans, but have had to drop down to 2 10 man raids some nights. You could make a difference! We are currently 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF.

We are currently accepting individual and small groups (3 or more) of applicants. This is the perfect opportunity for a team that is currently trying to raid together, whether in 10 mans or pugging, to get into 25 man raiding.

Our 25-man raid schedule is:

Sunday: 7:30-10-30 CST
Monday: 8:30-11:00 CST
Wednesday: 8:30-11:00 CST

While accepting groups of applicants, we will consider any class/role. However, our greatest need is with the following class/roles:

Death Knight- Open: DPS only
Druid- Open: Boomkin
Hunter- Open
Mage- Open
Monk- Open: Mistweaver, Windwalker
Paladin- Open: Holy, Prot
Priest- Not Actively Recruiting
Rogue- Open
Shaman- Open: Elemental, Enhancement
Warlock- Open
Warrior- Not Actively Recruiting

We don't have rigid attendance requirements, however we're looking for players who can typically raid at least twice per week.

Casual:

Are you looking for something other than raiding from WOW? Are you a more casual player? Do you enjoy the PvP aspect of the game? Are you interested in doing fun social events, leveling alts for fun with others, and doing achievements? Do you enjoy the WOW holiday events? If any or all of these things apply to you, then you could be a good fit for the casual side of Ride the Lightning. Ride the Lightning welcomes casual players of any class/spec/level.
An example of casual events in RTL:

Tuesdays : Old World Events...say CHEESE!!!!
Friday : Wild and Crazy alt runs (PG-13)...you might never be the same after!
Saturday : R U PVP?

Visit http://www.rtlguild.net to apply. If you'd like to learn more about our raiding, look for Rosalyn, Unthir, Seika, or Salts in-game and we'd be happy to chat with you. If you would like to learn more about the casual side of RTL, look for Rosalyn, Unthir, Darthnoodle, or Zandah. If you have any questions, look for me or Unthir in game or you can email one of us.

Rosalyn: Battletag-Rosalyn#1966, email-rosalynrtl@gmail.com
Unthir: Battletag-Unthir#1335, email-rtlunthir@gmail.com
Edited by Rosalyn on 11/30/2012 5:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're still looking for a couple of ranged dps!
Reply Quote
We still have openings available for ranged DPS!!! Check us out: www.rtlguild.net
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i would love to join you guild im in progression lvl im expiernce i played wow classic i was in the top 10 guilds of the world and number 1 for arena i, now just got back in to it
Reply Quote
Please feel free to check out our website: www.rtlguild.net

Read over the charter to see if we are what you are looking for and if so, apply!!
Reply Quote
Edited to reflect changes in openings.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I placed an app in your forums. For your consideration. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Adding healers to our openings!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Some great people in this guild
Reply Quote
If you're lucky, you might get to go camping with Ros, Brit and Sleepy! :)
Reply Quote
We are looking to add a tank to our team!!!
Reply Quote
We are still looking for a tank, healers, range dps, and a Ret Pally for our Progression Team!!
Reply Quote
Bump!! Still looking to add to our 25m roster!!
Reply Quote
We are still looking to add a tank, some heals, ranged dps, and a Ret Pally to our 25m roster.
Reply Quote
Updated the openings. We are looking for a tank, heals, ranged dps, and a Ret Pally for our 25M Progression Team!!
Reply Quote
We could really use a tank, boomkin, and a holy pally to add to our 25M roster!!
Reply Quote
Bump! We have high need for a Holy Pally and can also use ranged dps, boomkin especially!!
Reply Quote
We could really use Boomkins!!!
Reply Quote
Bump! We could really use some healers (esp. Holy Pallys) and ranged dps for our 25M team!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]