I really want you, baby!!

We made some changes to our openings. We are currently looking for some ranged dps, especially Elemental Shaman!
Reply Quote
We could really use an Elemental Shaman!!
Reply Quote
We made some changes to our openings. We are in need of both melee and ranged DPS with a high need for an Elemental Shaman!!
Reply Quote
We could really use some more DPS for out 25M roster. We have highest need for an Elemental Shaman, but are still considering most melee and ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
Still looking for some ranged and melee DPS for 25M raiding. Highest need for an Elemental Shaman!!
Reply Quote
Still looking for an Elemental Shaman and some other DPS for our 25M roster!
Reply Quote
GL on Rag :) Pullin' for y'all to get that kill ! :D

Bump for nice folks.

Thanks!! :-)

We made some changes to our openings. Still a high need for an Elemental Shaman!!
Reply Quote
Added an opening for a Holy Paladin. We still need some ranged DPS for our team as well!
Reply Quote
added mages to our openings.
Reply Quote
made some changes to our openings!
Reply Quote
We are still looking for some DPS for our 25m team. We welcome any groups that wish to apply as well. Casual players are always welcome!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm looking for a possible change of realms.

When Cata started I transferred most of my characters off Hellscream Horde to Elune Alliance to play with a RL friend. He hasn't logged for a while, so I'm thinking of going back to Horde. On alliance, I have a geared Hunter, Rogue, Priest and Warlock (mostly play my rogue and hunter).

My current guild is a real casual guild and we raid 1 or 2 nights a week and are 4/7 in FL, however, the raid nights are really late for me so I was hoping to find the same style guild, casual but likes to raid but not hard core.

What is your roster like? Do you have to sit people out or do you have to pick up some PuGs?
Reply Quote
Eucharis,

We like our raiding roster to be in the area of 32-36 people. We run 25's and we like to have enough on the team to account for vacations, emergencies, or people wanting a night off. We typically have people sit each night but are careful to make sure no one is being asked to sit too often. We are not hardcore raiders, but we do take our progression seriously and like our raiders to be able to commit to 2 out of our 3 nights of raiding. I hope this answers your questions...if not, feel free to look me up in game. If I am not on, you can always ask any guild member for an officer to answer your questions.
Reply Quote
We are still looking for a few more DPS and have room to take in a small group!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
We have a high need for a Boomkin for our 25M team!
Reply Quote
We are still looking for a few more DPS for our 25M raid team. We also welcome any casual players that are looking for a friendly guild.
Reply Quote
We are still looking for some DPS for our 25M team and have room to take in a small group of apps. We also welcome casual players of any class/spec/level!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]