I really want you, baby!!

Still need a few more ranged DPS and a healer or 2!
Reply Quote
Still looking for more DPS!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump for Rosalyn.

We are still looking for some more people to help fill out some core roles in the 25 man. Please feel free to get in touch about any questions you have.
Reply Quote
Hello, does anyone have a battle tag I can add? I have some questions
Reply Quote
Bonethugs,

I don't have a battle tag, but you can always email me any questions you have at rosalynrtl@gmail.com. Thanks to the wonders of smartphones, I have access to my email at all times. I am not that great at the whole typing on the phone thing, but I will do my best to answer any questions you may have. Also, please feel free to look me up in game. I am off and on in the afternoons and evenings.
Reply Quote
Happy Friday Malfurion!!! Remember, it is never too early to start Christmas shopping.....don't leave it all for the day before! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I was wondering if your guild is still looking for ranged dps....if so you can find me in the game under kutansi...hope to hear from you ...
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Kutansi
I was wondering if your guild is still looking for ranged dps....if so you can find me in the game under kutansi...hope to hear from you ...

We do need ranged DPS and you should be able to find me most evenings....Christmas shopping has been killing me these past couple of days though. You can always look for Unthir as well if I am not around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]