Your kind aint welcome here (PVP)

85 Gnome Warlock

You obviously have a knack for writing. I say forget wow and get on that hobby, because this post was hilarious and is the most fun thing Ive had involving warlocks since the latest patch.
Edited by Zithel on 2/14/2011 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
02/14/2011 10:34 AMPosted by Koshchei
tl;dr

Go take your ADD medication and try again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/14/2011 11:39 AMPosted by Mashter
Also I am very surprised Rhetoric hasnt dropped his 2 cents in this thread yet. Days not over, I guess.

His kind aren't welcome here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
02/14/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Zhing
I ask my son if he wants to do some world PVP with his old man. He stares at his feet and says to me "dad .. I would but your dots are easily expelled and you have no mana drain for healers". Instead he goes to play with the kid next door Special Timmy. Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
02/14/2011 2:03 PMPosted by Wîly
got my glasses, I'm out the door about to hit this city

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jack

Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin back!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock

Hah, nice. I hate the tone of his posts. It's like the Grinch selling charity donations.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/14/2011 2:28 PMPosted by Mashter

Hah, nice. I hate the tone of his posts. It's like the Grinch selling charity donations.

Eh, he makes some good posts and some bad ones (don't we all) I just couldn't resist the opening you left :P
Reply Quote
Instead he goes to play with the kid next door Special Timmy. Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

I laughed out loud at this. Good post sir.
Reply Quote
02/14/2011 2:22 PMPosted by Thagreatone
playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

Almost fell out of my chair at this.
In a world of sad Warlocks, this guy puts that smile (Albeit sometimes roting/missing for you Undead) on the faces of all the Warlocks.
This post made my day.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warlock
I came to check on the best spec for pvp atm.

I believe i'm going to try destruction.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
That we nailed a certain guy with the initials JC to a cross a couple of thousand years ago (but how could we? he was a healer that could dispel our dots and we have no mana drain)

lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Wow I love this post, sum up everything that has happened for the past week. So far the only thing that make me feel better since the patch.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
LOL post is hilarious, i think that pretty much says it all, your dots are easily (auto) dispelled and you have no mana drain
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Brought a laugh to my frustration with my class
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Yup, most entertaining.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

This was epic.

voted for sticky.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
10/10.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
DPS
02/14/2011 2:26 PMPosted by Ryuusei

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jack

Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin back!

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Rawrrrrrrrrr ....MY DOTS ARE EASILY EXPELLED AND I HAVE NO MANA DRAIN!! ..I switch to demo BUT MY FELNERD IS NERFED, MY DOTS ARE EASILY EXPELLED AND I HAVE NO MANA DRAINS. I switch to destro but I'M NOT A MAGE AND I HAVE NO MANA DRAINS, NO BLINK, MANA SHIELD, 60K INSTA-CRITS, POLY, FROST SHIELD, MASS FREEZE, SLOW WHEN ALL MY SPELLS HIT, MORE USEFUL PET...wait...just delete warlock class and make us all mages..Don't forget to charge us 25$ for a race change just in case someone can't sewer mage with their class, that wouldst be fair. Problem solved. Op sticky.+1 mage
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock

So I head to stranglethornvale to farm some mobs for my leatherworking. But my dots are easily expelled and i have no mana drain, so their level 30 healers make quick work of me.

I LOL'D HARD..so hard i actually left my partner to die in 2 v 2 because i missed the pop :(

+1 , made my day :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]